Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heads UP ... offical 75th Anniversary calendar from FORD ... FREE @ the dealerships

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deuce Roadster, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

:)

Just a HEADS UP for all the 1932 Ford owners here on the HAMB ...
    and those who love 32's

Ford Motor Company commissioned a 75th Anniversary calander for the
    1932 Fords ...

[​IMG]

Most Ford dealerships have them ... but you know they will go FAST ...
    I found if you drive your 32 over ... they are a LOT more prone to give up the calendar :)

Attached Files:

2. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

i got one!
    they're pretty good
    aside from some of the cars hovering 1" off the ground :D
    Zach

3. THANKS.... i got 3 of them....awesome!!!!

4. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Nice

Anyone want to help out a Norwegian here??

I'll pay the shipping and a "finders fee" to the HAMBer picking up an extra.

Paul

5. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

I will try to get another one ... we have another Ford dealership about 30 miles down the road. The weather forecast is 70 and SUNNY for tomorrow ... so it should be great ROADSTER weather ...

Randy :)

6. jimbob

jimbob

Hey, could some one grab me one of those, Oz dealerships ain't getting them.

I'll pay the postage.

7. Muttley

Muttley

Sweet, I'll have to stop and pick one of those up. :cool: :cool:

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

Thanks for the tip! I'll see about geting a few tomorrow.:D

9. i ended up with 4 calanders,gave one to an old timer at the shop,and another one to a muscle car guy im trying to convert,im gonna go back for a few more if i get some extras ill let you guys know!

10. tjm73

tjm73

If all dealers did get these...my Father should have a ton of them. He won't know what to do with all the damn things. I will "secure" them ;) and shaer with those who truely need. Norwegin (sp? sorry) you are first on my list (shipping would be cool....no need for any "finders fees") if I can get my hands on them. Once I get some I'll post up how many I have.

11. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Hey Guys.

Thanks for beeing helpfull. :):)

tjm73 if you get a load of them I guess my friend klazurfer on here would appreciate the envelope containg another one.

Deuce Roadster
    Roadster weather you say.
    We also have a mighty fine "Roadster weather" ....if you wanted to drive around gathering water. :(

Paul

12. B4bazz

B4bazz

I would be really pleased if someone could get me one too, i'll gladly pay the postage.

13. I'll have to get on the phone to my buddy that works at the Ford dealership first thing this morning. Thanks for the tip.:)

14. michael037

michael037
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I would appreciate one also if someone can help.
    Thanks
    Michael

15. deedster

deedster

Wow....Those look pretty neat..I'll be going for some today..Thanks for the tip...

16. Dirty2

Dirty2

That looke like a cheap presant Danyelle can get me ..

17. junkyardgenius

junkyardgenius
    from Kernow

When I was growing up I was told it was rude to ask,I was also told "If you don,t ask you don,t get":confused: So here goes if anyone wants to let me have 1 or 2 of these I can get nice crisp American dollar bills delivered to your door.

18. i would love to get a hold of one also if someone can help me out that would be much appreciated.
    thanks.
    allan.

19. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

HA!

so here i am, come drivin up to the local ford dealer in the Mama Fiddy Minivan(tm), an 05 Dodge Grand Caravan... yea, the same one that did the famous 1am smokey front wheel drive burnout at the drags in 05...

anyhow, the sales shark is all over me like flies on a road apple, asking me what kinda car i'm looking for, to which i reply "none, just stopped in to get one of them deuce calanders you guys got"

"well, we normally dont hand those out to non ford owners. . ." the guy says trailing off a bit. "do you own any other vehicles?"

"yea" i say. "an 06 Dodge Ram Hemi quad cab, why?"

"so you only own mopar vehicles?"

"Nope, got a 52 jeep pickup at home with a buick bigblock in it, altho technically its a willys overland so i guess they ARE made by chrysler these days. oh and i forgot to mention a 54 FORD tudor sedan and a big box of parts to build a 25 ford t roadster someday"

"dont you own anything newer built by ford?"

"no, why?" :rolleyes: the guy got a REAL puzzled look on his face, and looked like he might call security or something so. . .

so, you guessed it, i didnt get one. maybe i'll rent a focus and go back manyanna :p:eek::D

20. Today I went by two Ford dealerships in my pissy little town. Neither one had a clue. 'Called two others and they didn't know anything about the calendar either. One of them speculated that it may something that's available for individual dealers to purchase from an independent, "licensed" vendor, as an advertising giveaway. The guy I talked with thought that not all dealers would have them. This may explain why none of my local dealers had them...they are all a bunch of cheap buttholes.

21. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

I just searched the internal Ford site here at work and the dealers do have to purchase them so they may be reluctant to hand them out. That's even if they can get them because it's practically impossible to find the dam link...

22. I called my nephew that works the parts counter at the local Ford dealership in Anderson,South Carolina and they don't have them!

HRP

23. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

:)

BUMMER ...

I got my old 32 Roadster out today ( it was 70 degrees :) and nice today ) and went down the Interstate to the next little town and they did not have any calendars either ... :confused:

I will see if my brother can pick up a few ... he is a road dog and travels around a good bit.

Randy

24. myke

myke
    from SoCal

My dealer didn't have them either....

25. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

A friend and I Went to the dealership today driving our Deuces, they thought they were cool but didnot have or know of all calenders..Is there a part number anywhere on them..

26. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

27. tjm73

tjm73

Sorry guys my Father choose not to partake. so I got no calenders to share. :(

28. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Here in West Post Hole NE. the dealer just had a blank stare when I asked him.

29. snapper

snapper
    from PNW

Yes, They are very hard to come by, but was able to get a few. One for me and one off to GUISEART, then the rest have been spread around to other HAMBER'S here and accross to New Zealand / Australia. If I can get any more, We'll you Know if you have been good or ...............
    Merry X-Mas....H

30. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

I called everyone I know in the Ford business- from Oregon to Washington, and not one had heard of it or seen it. I would love to get one if anyone has an extra, I would happily pay for shipping and for your time/trouble. Maybe they haven't gotten them to the NW yet???? If any one out here knows of a dealer that would have one - give me a shout. Thank you!!!! Tim :)