Register now to get rid of these ads!

Neat pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by diggers4life, Nov 6, 2006.

1. 38pickup

38pickup

wow! Thats just amazing.

2. Degreaser

Degreaser

The stance on that coupe may be tops on my favorite list. Mean as hell lookin.

3. Wow, I'm speachless...they both got the right looks ! Thanks for sharing...both to your neighbour and you.
    Good neighbours are sometimes hard to find, any more stories... I would definately try to spend some more time with this guy, if he where my neighbour.
    / primerkid

4. THX_138

THX_138

Hey diggers.... you do everything for this old man right?....you even wash between his toes and empty his catbox for him right?

Hey give me a call 1-555-555-5555 tonight, I PROMISE I won't keep you on the line long enough to trace the call and bring that nice old man a rack of beer myself.

How do you not slip in your own drool when he lifts the garage door? I hope your wife understands the time you NOW need to invest with him for even a chance he will sell any of it to you LATER.

<sulking>...I want cool old school neighbors

5. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

sweeeettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. He also told me in 1958, he bought the complete origional 3 window coupe for $40.00. Talk about a good investment![/quote]

Hind sight, ain't it a bitch? I wish I had bought every 55 Chevy I looked at in 1971 for 50-100 dollar range.....:(

7. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

SCHWING!!

Doc.

8. Please take the time to show him this thread and introduce him to the HAMB .( I know you probably did this already but just checking !) I believe it will brighten his day. There are his stories and those of many others that make up the history of hot rodding and need to be shared .

9. steele138

steele138

sweet pictures! $40 for the coupe,I'd give 50 today!
    Steele

10. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

I&#180;ll raise you with 60$, and think I 'll sell my left arm or so to afford the shipping to Denmark! ;)

Cool rods and really nice pictures!! :) Not the worst neighbor to have!!

Mikael

11. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

That coupe is BITCHEN! Show that thing to Coddington... maybe he'll get a clue?

12. Bloomdog

Bloomdog
    from Texas

Nice pics.The coupe is bad ass.:cool: