Register now to get rid of these ads!

Green Mamba thief found...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grinderspark, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Grinderspark

Grinderspark

Saw on the news this morning that Tampa cops found the scumbag that stole and hid the Green Mamba. The remaining pieces of the car were reunited with the owner. Some low class immigrant body shop owner took it and tucked it away in his shop and storage unit after it was dismantled for storage.

2. How much of the car 'remains'?

He'll probably just get a slap on the wrist, cos lets face it.....its "just" a car in the eyes of the law!! :mad:

3. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

That's badass that they found the guy. Still a terrible shame about the car. Even though it has been recovered, it still needs to be reassembled, which would be difficult for anyone let alone someone with a handicap. Asshole...

Seriously though...what a dumbass! You'd be hard pressed to steal a more conspicuous vehicle. You'd probably blend in better with a stolen Duesenberg. A jet powered exhibition dragster isn't exactly a 1998 Black Honda Civic.

4. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

let him go...no prob.....just post his name, address, etc. etc. in the newspaper.

5. pepi

pepi
    BANNED

just goes to show that thieves are the dimmest bulbs on the string, just wish i could exercise some good old street justice on the low life. If the US would get out of it’s pussy mode and put these assholes behind bars , this stuff would not be happening AS much......

6. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

True justice would be 5 minutes alone with him, but that's not going to happen, and let's face it, if it never crossed the guy's mind that stealing a high-profile dragster was probably a bad idea, and that selling a jet engine might throw up a red flag, then the deterrent effect of lengthy incarceration was probably lost on him too. Better punishment would be to take all his shit (shop, tools, cars) and give it to the victim. I'd bet him and his buddies would think twice when they don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of

7. stand him up in front of a firing squad!!! glad they found the car,hopefullyall the parts are with it

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

If I cought someone touching with my shit I would @#$% and then I would *&^%$ and then kick his ass.

9. Gigantor

Gigantor

So ... are they going to remove his fingernails slowly to discern to whom he sold the engine? He might just fess up, but I think yanking those suckers out with pliers might feel pretty good anyway. Fucker.

10. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

He took Rose's livelyhood, Rose should get everything that son of a bitch owns in return.

Honestly, at what point did we, as a society, start condoning theivery and criminal behavior by justifying it with special circumstances or out of work or bad potty training? There was a time when you stole someone's transportation (their horse) you were hung if you were caught red-handed with it.

That would never happen today (though I'm sure we would all love it!), but why not set it up so that if you steel some else's possessions, when they catch you, EVERYTHING YOU and your IMMEDIATE FAMILY owns is turned over to the victim. One generation, and there would be a huge change. It would suck for the parents or wives of the theives, but it would only happen once before society learned it's lesson.

Brad

11. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

12. Pedro Manuel Broche
    3122 W. Henry Ave.
    Tampa, FL 33614-5925

Drew Park Body Shop isn't in the yellow pages, chances are it's just a rented garage with a sign on it and the fucker uses a cell phone.

MBL, he's a few blocks from you, wanna handle this?

You under estimate the width and breadth of the stupidity of a large number of people.

13. sololobo

sololobo

Good Luck Doug, it's soooooo sad that some people have no respect for others property. We all hope there is some justice served in this lame theft. The Mamba is certainly a legend that deserves to be out there again. Maybe strap this jerk to the back of the engine if it is found and fired up again. That would be a true wiener roast! Sololobo

14. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Tie this asshole to the afterburner and let Doug make a crispy critter out of this piece of shit. I like the idea of taking everything he owns and give it to Doug. Mike

15. garysgun

garysgun

Right on Brad54!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason the courts do not do anything to these ass holes is the jails are filled to the brim so they are slapped on the wrist and let out to do it again. In Saudia Arabia they cut your hand off if you steal. I bet they do not steal anything twice!!!! When is anyone in charge ever going to have balls again. I like the way the Sheriff in AZ takes care of his inmates. He puts them in tents in the hot sun wearing pink also. Maybe the auto shop owner needs a surprise visit to get his act together. Gary M.

16. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

ROAD TRIP! I have plenty of feathers. Who has tar, a rope, and a small portable gallows??

Or a Guilotine mebbee?

17. houtex63

houtex63
    from houston

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Green Mamba jet engine found on the back of......

[​IMG]

18. Hmmmm....there's a "Comment on this story" link as well!!

19. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Stupid fucker, I'm glad they caught him. Son of a bitch ought to have the shit kicked out of him.

20. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Dude should file a civil suit and take everything that fucker owns...

21. recardo

recardo
    from Winslow

Arrest Record shows: Manual Auto Repair, but it's Manuel Auto Repair at 4805 N Coolidge Ave. Tampa

Google satellite view shows a lot with a bunch of cars (like a good chop-shop should look).

Hopefully they are going to check all the storage shelters he rents...

22. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i like how they post his pic and his home address...a nice big picture...

[​IMG]

23. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

The problem with that is that it will cost the victim more money to file a suit and hire an attorney, plus his time.
    It'd be nice if the laws were written that if you are convicted of taking another person's property, part of your punishment is immediately forking over your stuff to the victim. Sure, there would be scumbags who hide all their stuff in their wife's name, parent's name, whatever, but it's an imperfect legal system anyway. You can't get them all, but the majority of scumbags would feel the burn. And it'd be extra nice if, on the day the victim rolls the U-Haul up to the shop or house, the theif has to sit there in the back of a patrol car and watch all his stuff go away.

Damn, I should run for office!
    Brad

24. Squablow

Squablow

Not necessarily. This is a pretty high-profile case since it got so much press coverage, and there are a lot of lawyers who would take a case like this on with no money down to make a name for themselves. Plus, it's pretty open and shut for the lawyer to prove this guy's guilty, and the thief owns a bodyshop so he's gotta have some equity there.

If this is handled correctly, the Mamba owner should come out of it with money to fix his car plus lost wages and whatever else they can throw at him. Sounds like the owner is pretty hurtin' for cash, so I'd rather see him get set up for a few years instead of the guy gets beat up but doesn't pay out.

25. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

Get that thing back together and fire it up with that ass hole standing behind the burner and BBQ his stupid ass!

26. Gumpa

Gumpa

Hey I am way too far away but I will kick a bit of cash to help with gas of anyone that will go help put it back together with him. Gumpa

27. When we started running out of prison space.

28. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Lets have a HAMB auction to pay the bail then we can do what we want with him! We could have our own calander stuffing event and send a bit to everyone!

29. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

Doug Rose ...One of the true success stories of drag racing..........Too bad this had to happen. Hope the scumbag gets his just desserts...........