Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes Picture's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fatt's, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Hey Bob, Sorry I missed it. That first pic., is that Barris pervin on that gal with a camera? Good pics. everyone, thanks, Mike

2. KoppaK

KoppaK

Nice! :)

3. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

Man I'm still kicking myself for missing the show.:mad: ;)

4. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

California is one CLOWN CAR away from being a CIRCUS...

I miss it...

5. Steve

Steve

looks like a fun show. I missed it. Maybe next year.

6. I'm surprised how many people that live CLOSE missed this!

7. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Or the amount of guys who claim to be hard core and other's who have been waiting for this all year........get there only to turn around and go home because of a little traffic to get in.......Traffic is normal in LA, Living here you should expect that on a daily basis. Well you guys who left missed an awesome show and it was probably best that you wimps turned around because we didn't have anymore room for you anyway.....Next year if you don't want to wait in a little line, Get your ass up early and not at noon trying to get front row. :cool:

8. 53burb

53burb

HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!!!! I second that. I knew it was going to be big!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why my ass woke up early and got there around 5:00 and was one of the 1st dozen in line on the main blvd to get in. It helps when you are a stone throw away. Shortdog, ya see that kool primered 53 plymouth wagon there next to the "VICTIM"? KNUX!

9. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Two Thumbs up man! Glad you made it, alll those extra hours wiring it paid off.....It also helps having a Rene a stones throw away doesn't it?

10. 53burb

53burb

Yes. That has been a "blessin" to have him live right down the street. Glad that I stopped by his place and asked if I could take a pic or 2 of his Nomad. My car still would have been wire-less!!!!!!!!!!!! KNUX!

11. r.page

r.page

the show was soo much fun. i was up before sunrise, caravaned with the fellas (thanks guys) and was in line and in the show by 8:30am. no complaints from me. this was the first time i've taken the galaxie on the freeway...and shes SOO much fun to drive! and is soo FAST! :eek: now i understand the whole big block thing. i started getting the crazy idea to sign myself up for the drags. i most definately cant compete with alot of those guys, but if those impalas can do it clocking in at 72mph why can't i. it was cool to meet up with the hamb chop fellas again...thanks for the t-shirt norm. and i agree, it was a great show to end the year with.
    shortdog...im still waiting for my "rootbeer" :D

12. HeyMang

HeyMang

This girl was insane. She was a freakin train wreck and making guys split their denim up front, if you catch my drift. The way she jiggled was just unholy...

[​IMG]

13. dave s

dave s

:eek: someone should have told her to tuck that in!!
    haha

14. dt50chev

dt50chev

Does anyone have any pics of the black chevy truck in the background of this pic? It looks like it sit[​IMG]s really low!

15. Steve

Steve

I don't think traditional pin-ups had tattoos plastered on their asses.

16. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

The hell you say!!!

She's clearly from a tribe of Pacific Islander Warriors...

17. Steve

Steve

oh daym! then it must be traditional.

18. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

What's more traditional than having a roadmap tattooed on yer ass?

19. Normspeed

Normspeed

Heck Lobsterboy, I got less posts than you. I couldn't find the HAMB tent but 53Burb found me and invited me over to visit. Even with the low posts, they made me feel welcome, and that part at the end where they rolled me, took my wallet, pinstriped my butt cheeks and left me stuck upside down in a trash can without my pants, well, it was just wunna them crazy guy things, ya know?

Just kidding. Great show, too much to see in a day, and a really mellow crowd. Next year I'm only gonna take pics of the Bettys.

Anyone see that dude come out of the crapper stall coughing and blowing all kinda funny smelling smoke? Musta been doing some kinda burnout in there....:D :D

20. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Wow.... what a great time.

Don't know about the traffic. We were at the gate around 8am and we were parked and looking for a beer by 8:30. We didn't come in off the FWY though. The streets was an easier entrance. I've waited at the old Star Acadamy twice as long and did't even get in.

The single bathroom was strange but not bad. A few more porta potties willl fix it next year.

Drag races were great. Races on their own are cool... but as part of a car show they were a million times better.(plus I got to see that black VW tear shit up!!!)

It was a great time meeting new people... even met a LBCC Member for the first time (LaGrasta). Also got to meet the Hell's Bells... cool group of girls. Thanks for the extra chair and fun conversation. Hit me up for a beer at the next show!

The BBQ at my pad didn't have as many people as I thought but it was still fun ... at least what I remember of it.... too much Tequila!

Dang this is So Cal in December.... I should moved down here a long time ago.

21. Thanks man,for opening your home to my sorry ass.I wish I coulda stayed longer & gotten hammered with ya'll.
    It was a fun day all-around!

22. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

You are NOT supposed to talk about the FNG intiation in a public forum! :D

23. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

One more from the idiots morning meeting....<a title="morningidiots.jpg" href="http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/straycatec/?action=view&current=morningidiots.jpg" >[​IMG]</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  24. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Sorry, im dumb.....[​IMG]

25. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Waited in line out on Live Oak an hour & some change when the cops openned the gate again. I idled my 32 out there to point of overheat. Killed it in order to save it & pushed it almost to the entrance after being cutoff by posers in late model suburbans/f150s Not one of those sob's even offered up push or pull. One cool kat in an import p/u did offer up a tow strap & pull started me(6V car+o/ht=no good) sucker fired up & backfired that 21 stud all the way in. Got good parking a freebie pass in as well as saw a bunch of cool cars as well as plenty of leg;) -Man I love CA. in Dec:D. Can't wait till next year!!!!!!! Turn around, who the hell would go to the Moon, just to turn around & never even touch the surface:confused:

26. we had a blast..
    lil lordz had a little too much to drink lol...

Attached Files:

27. This party has taken on a life of it's own. I mean 3(?) years at Elks Lodge that held about 100 cars, 3 years at the training camp 400-500 cars?? And now at 1000 car capacity, the traffic's 3 miles long on it's FIRST time at the new location. This fucker's ALIVE man, no shit.

28. tred

tred

i'm just gettin' back home now, and lemme tell you all what! this show was fucking rad!

i am seriously just coming off the best weekend of my life!

i met so many hambers, and i'd like to publicly thank BenD for introducing me to his friends, one in particular (he knows who i mean). thank you also to dreadman for his hospitality and all the road devils socal, especially dale, for the beers and their hospitality as well.
    ...and where the hell else will you ever find robert williams, coop, the pizz, mcphail (he sucks!), dan collins, keith weesner, and many other lesser known artists all at the same place at the same time?!

awesome day it was, and fopr me, sundfay was even better! :D
    (more on that later).

29. Dreadman's the coolest! Nice meeting you. Wish I could've talked to you more. Did you sign the banner? By far,the best Mooneyes show ever. Just niticed your signature. You obviosly signed it,cause my son pointed out your message...LMAO!