Register now to get rid of these ads!

MoonEyes-HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 53burb, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Ok...Another night closer to actually driving my car to the show. Had to drop the rear shocks to remove the wheels to get new tires. :-( Finished getting it running better, Still have to cut a temp plexi windshield tomorrow and go for a shakedown freeway cruise and from there I think i'm golden.
    -crosses fingers-
    Just in case, anyone driving from the San Fernando Valley that could hook up a chain and pull me if I need to? :)

2. r.page

r.page

thats genius shortdog...why didn't i think of that. i've been crawling all over the trunk looking for places to stash the beer. i wonder if i can polish off an 18 pack of rootbeer bottles in time? wish me luck.
    ;)

3. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

If your really into smuggling beer in, you might as well bring a full keg and tell them it's your gastank.

4. keeper

keeper
    from So Cal

Is this just over when the last guys go home or is there a time, I can't make it out until around three, will there still be some fun left for me.

5. http://www.mooneyes.com/MISC/XMas06/06show.html

That's a good question. Read the 'more info' page and take your guess. I'm guessing it'll be over by 5 pm. Looks like it'd be $5 to park outside and $5 for general admission, so I say go for it.

Thanks,
    Kurt

6. RF

RF

Isn't that quite the contradiction, being that the beer's being served by one of the biggest FAGs there is and all...

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I have a Booth this year in the Vendors section..and I'll be hanging
    with the THEM!

8. Who's thrashing to get there?

Who's thrashing to get there and drag race?

I'm doing both, and I've got over some hurdles so I think I'll make it. If I pass inspection, I'm gonna try racing. I gotta find a long-sleeve shirt :p (one of the rules).

Thanks,
    Kurt

9. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

I'll there walking around and passing out free stuff. Look for a 19 year old kid wearing a shirt with a wire wheel on it. Stop me for a shirt, flyer about our wheels, and take a look at our new Cal-Custom style inner trim rings.
    Jimmy McLean

10. eric

eric

i'll be their. look for an ORANGE '63 ranchero, chrome steelies, bellflowers, and did i mention it's ORANGE??? actually looks like an orange COW, with primer spots here and their =)

11. Yep will be a longer line longer than the pisser line's.

12. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Alright, I'll be there with my "El Diablo Mobile".
    DSCN0623.jpg
    I'll have my world famous oversized T-shirts with me, people in Japan are going nuts over them, I also shipped some to Iraq today. $12 for the shirts, L, XL and XXL. Look for me there.
    shirt.jpg
    Shameless plug I know.
    I'll be there tomorrow happy to meet any Hamber.
    Aircraft switches anybody????

13. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

DAMN! I just came home and found that my alternator bracket arrived today. The guy said 7-10 days when I ordered it on Monday so I wasn't expecting it until next week.

I would have gladly stayed home tonight and put the car together if I had know it was here. I would have had to wait until tomorrow to buy belts for it though... Still I could have made it early enough to get the car into the show.

14. What are you waiting for?

Thanks,
    Kurt

15. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

The paint to dry!

16. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

DAMN... the bracket's gonna need a little modifcation to fit. I don't have a bench grinder to do it with... and I don't know that I'd be willing to piss off the neighbors if I had a bench grinder here. I should've checked before I got this far. Oh well, off to bed, See you guys tomorrow.