Register now to get rid of these ads!

See, I'm not all talk, I bought a Fordor....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Harrison, Nov 29, 2006.

1. dodgerodder

dodgerodder

That is an awesome story, and a GREAT looking body! I love 32' fordors, that as a highboy chopped will look killer-congrats!

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...hold on now...no one told me about no secret handshake and password...:D

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. Hey Mate,

Well done. I really REALLY like the four door sedans, killer! Slight chop in order or running the body as is?

Danny

4. Haunted Ken

Haunted Ken

Great post, this what it's all about......

and thanks for the kick in the ass... here I am, worrying about the little stuff.......

This is why I can't stay away from this board.

5. long island vic

long island vic

makes me wish i didn,t turn down the one for 800.00

6. CrazyDaddy

CrazyDaddy
    from Austin TX

Another one joins the club ! As for how you raised the $; that's the right way to do it. Congratulations on a nice find; that body is straight plus you have the hard-to-find parts. Keep us posted on progress.

Larry, I'll let you in on a secret. There ain't no stinkin' secret handshake; it's something else...

7. The37Kid

The37Kid

Thanks for sharing the story and posting the photos! Glad you finally found what you were looking for, whatever it cost it was a great move getting a real good solid body to start with. Wish my '32 Vicky was that nice to start with. Build it quick before you have college bills to pay!:eek:

8. tinmann

tinmann

Congrats Harrison, I was wondering what happened to the Baldur Fordor. Now, when time permits, reach into the inner depths of each door and carefully extract the rich black earth that's been hiding there for decades. Put it all into a pot and plant something. It'll be beautiful. As a native born Manitoban, the dirt you'll find will be second to none. I've got a few Manitoba deuces myself.... but no one has shown me the secret handshake either.

9. titus

titus

badass, im glad you got it, i was wondering if you got the deal to work out!

titus

10. Very nice Harrison and great story. I'm happy for you. It's gonna be killer. Did you notice ET on the driver side rear quarter panel?