Register now to get rid of these ads!

Riley Automotive

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by de-fenders, Nov 22, 2006.

1. de-fenders

de-fenders

Just wanted to say that I received my '47-'48 Merc hubcaps from Eric today and they are beautiful!!! Very high quality. Eric was a stand-up guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I will definately deal with him again in the future. Anyone out there looking for hubcaps for their rides are recommended to give Eric a call, shipping was free also, and thats always a plus!Greg:cool:

2. Muttley

Muttley

I ordered a set of '42 Merc caps from Eric yesterday, got my Alliance discount and free shipping. :cool: :cool:

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I bought some air cleaners from Eric and am going to buy more. Very professional.

4. i picked up a set of front brakes from eric a week or so ago.not only did i get the killer alliance discount but free shipping as well.these things are heavy,so by just saving on the shipping i made out like a bandit.ordered on a monday and got everything on wedsday...do yourself a favor and buy from this guy.hell,become an alliance member and take advantage of all the vendors discounts.
    i also bought a set of tires from coker using the alliance discount the other day.by totaling up what the prices are on cokers site and the deal i got over the phone and with the hamb discount,i saved well over what it costs to support the site.thanks to ryan and all the vendors for all you guys do.

5. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

Yep, Eric is a legend. Sent some stuff to me in New Zealand. It arrived in quick time and he was a genuine nice-bugger to deal with. :)
    Dale

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I've taken advantage of some of his specials on mirrors and such (before the Alliance thing) and always got super deals and lightening fast delivery. The guy WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

Frankl

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  7. I'll second all of that. He's a stand up guy with great products!

8. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Eric took a swing at me when he was drunk, plus he was in drag. I guess I like him.

9. He didn't dress in drag for me but it was a great afternoon of beer drinking, bench racing and talking flatheads. No bullshit nice guy.

10. Yup, Eric is a real stand up guy,,,, well I remember this one time at the bar:D

He does know hotrod parts.

11. Hi Guys,

Eric gets 5 stars for quality and 5 stars for being a killer nice guy. Seems like nothing is too much trouble for him. I'm determined to buy a few more parts through him for the hot rod.

Danny

12. RustyCoupe215

RustyCoupe215
    from Owings, MD

I cannot say enough about my purchases through Eric at Riley. He's a good standup guy, great prices and loves to talk about hot rods!!! I recomend him to my friends over all other mail order and online stores just because not only does he have execelent service, but he'll listen to what your doing, building and actually help you. He'll offer advice and do's and donts. For some of us who's current project is their first "traditional" hot rod, this stuff is new. Aint like muscle cars where axle and spring placement with ladder bars are fairly universal depending on body, (ie F-Body, Stangs etc)

All in all Eric is awesome, another 100% HAMB vendor to its core. Good Honest, and kool.

:cool:

13. guiseart

guiseart

another satisfied customer here.

14. Skimmer

Skimmer

Top Man Eric im also another satisfied customer.....