Register now to get rid of these ads!

E & J's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Countn'Carbs, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Countn'Carbs

Countn'Carbs
    from CO

I've been trying to locate some type of repop version of E&J's for my roadster and haven't had much luck. Can anybody help direct me to a source?
    I used to have contact info for a company I believe was called Classic Fabrication (???) outta California but I lost it.

Also...been e-mailing the fellas and E-N-J.com with no response.

Anyway, would like to score a set of originals but repops might just have to work if I can locate some.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

cc

2. In the old days there was a guy frame dragger i think was his name that repoped e&js and owned the name had real good quality stuff

3. Countn'Carbs

Countn'Carbs
    from CO

Thanks for the info. Any idea if frame dragger hooked up with
    e-n-j.com? Those are the fellas I would like to buy from but can't get a response.
    Maybe they're busying thrashin' on projects but tried e-mailing a couple of times over the summer with no response and I don't see a phone number listed on their site.

cc

4. DrJ

DrJ

That is FrameDragger

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

I did a reverse .com search and found out who owns it and what there number is... might help?

Registrant:
    Edmunds and Jones Corp.
    Long Beach, CA 90807
    US

Domain name: E-N-J.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Robinson, Michael [email protected]

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

You can find them sometimes on egay also!!

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

There is a set or origionals on Ebay right now with 4 days to go. Last I checked the price was over $950. Just right to put on a gold chainer rat rod.:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Frank

8. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

oops!!! Just went back and checked. It's now over $1000 and still 4 days to go. Come on kids, get on the bandwagon:rolleyes: :D

Frank

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Roadstar has an original set that I'm trying:rolleyes: to talk him out of so I can hang them down over my breakfast bar in my kitchen, like spotlights. Wouldn't that look cool!:D

10. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Another update on the Ebay origionals. The price if now $1944 for the pair and there is STILL 4 days to go. At this rate even the gold chainers (or 3w Larry) will be able afford them.:rolleyes:
    On second thought, Denise ,why don't you have Roadstar buy these for you then he wouldn't have to dig up the set he has and haul them all the way across town.

Frank

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

On third thought, at these prices I think the "smart" thing for him to do is sell them on the Bay to help with the expenses on his new roaster build........did I just type that????:eek: :rolleyes: :D

12. darn I coulda bought a NOS set a few months ago for $400

13. HotRodMicky

HotRodMicky

I have a PERCECT set , i never i would sell them , but at these prices....
    What's the auction number?
    Michael

14. Clark

Clark

What about Frame Dragger. Is he OK? There have been several posts that nobody can get ahold of him. I could use a set of his E&J hedlight conversions for an incomplete set I have.

There must be something up with that auction. I doubt it will end that high.
    Clark

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

He is an awesome guy, a real sweetheart and has been around here for years....just not lately. It's a shame too cuz I would love to see how his Zepher is coming along. Perhaps he is just super busy with the business and life in general. I do hope everything is OK.

16. I bought a set from him about a year ago, they were nice & good quality.

17. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Hello... Long time no see... Sucks too because I have met some REALLY good people here... I want to appologize for being unreachable, I have checked the voicemail file accasionally to find messages from "lost" friends and some of my personal heros who wanted to do some really cool stuff with me.. which I were too late to respond to... My normal job's responsibilities changed about a year and a half ago, and my spare time went way down. Additionally, I work for a company known for quality and I am in the quality assurace area, which resulted in me spending approximately 4 - 5 hours assembly time per set due to lack of space and being over-anal about everything. I still have the equipment and unfinished sets, just no real means of running a customer service front end or the energy to work enough hours after my normal 12 hour day to really do it justice...

It would be cool if I could find an existing shop around L.A. to partner with... Savage has some killer ideas on the board that would really sing if the production environment was better...

Sorry guys, wish I could get it figured out...

Mike

18. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Oh, by the way, the "Buy it Now" $200 Sand Cast units on ebay are not ours... It would take me more than 4 hours to tig each one of them together :)

Mike

19. Countn'Carbs

Countn'Carbs
    from CO

Cool. Yeah I've seen the sand cast versions and not really the route I wanted to take and genie's are definately outta my league for my pile I'm building.

If there's any change in the future, I would be a player for a set.

Thanks for the replies and info.

CC

20. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

What is the accepted going rate for these things?

There is a set on ebay now at over $1000 and still has several days to go.

21. Clark

Clark

Going rate is about $1200 and up.
    Clark

22. sled

sled

welcome back framedragger,good to hear from ya...actually i tried to reach ya since long ago and no answer at all ,as the othe fellas on hamb...
    got some E&J originals myself (not for sale) but really wanted to buy at list 2 sets or your cool repops....

so,how is it working???

put me on the list of possible buyers right away.....i bet there are lots of guys out there wanted to get your stuff,great quality as far i could see the pix....

this is my mail: [email protected]

if you feel,get in touch....

that must be a solution for ya to get movin your production forward somewhow....

all my best ,sled

23. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Any further updates or information FrameDragger? Likewise, I have sent a few emails over the last 4 years and have yet to receive a response on purchasing a set. Thank you.