Register now to get rid of these ads!

TEXAS newbie

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by texas, Nov 8, 2006.

1. texas

texas

Howdy from Texas My name is Gerald moved to Texas 2 yrs ago from Oregon raised in SOCAL ..dam it is hot in Texas...The H.A.M.B has it going on..way cool what a great place to meet gear heads find parts,cars and tech advice well I just got a 1930 A tudor a month ago first early hot rod for me ...wrench in hand and ready to get down and dirty also have a 72 shovel head and 1969 bronco love the site(H.A.M.B)

2. Brad S.

Brad S.

Welcome!

You do know that you'll go to hell for spelling "Texas" with a little "t" though, right?

:D

3. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome from zip city !

4. texas

texas

Sorry about that
    Texas

5. 55kustomline

55kustomline

welcome friend......and dont worry, im too lazy to capitalize and punctuate most of the time too :)

6. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Rased in So-Cal, been here 2 years, and yer gonna call yourself "texas"? The lower case "t" tells me that you still have a lot to learn about our state. I'm sincerely glad you are here and excited about it. (Texas and the HAMB) However, you might consider a more appropriate handle.

I know I sound like a jerk for saying this, but I'm trying to be as unjerkly as I can. Some of us are pretty particular about how our state is represented.

Oh, and "mf'ntexas" doesn't cut it either. Not by a long shot.

Do what you will, just stating my opinion.

7. Welcome to Texas and to the HAMB Gerald. Both are good places to be.

8. manicmechanic

manicmechanic

9. texas

texas

did not want to piss any one off I thought I live in Texas why not use Texas ....easy for other people to see where you live...the cap is my bad ..typo I do not think I mis repesented the state of Texas or the people here
    what does"mf"ntexas" ?
    Im just here to meet peple ...look at cars not here to worry about a typo
    what name do you think I should I use?