Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sorry All

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by usmc50lx, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Just wanted to step up and apologize. Things got blown way out of proportion mostly my fault. I said alot of B.S and just wanted to apologize. Not really on here to start crap but yesterday seemed like it. Really I am here for the awesome information and help that y'all provide. So just thought I should apologize and you will be happy to know I found the period key. LOL.

2. Splinter

Splinter

Was kind of a funny thread- You pissed off about something we can all relate to, and everyone jumpin' your shit about spelling and punctuation. Takes a man to step up- good on you.

3. Eisenfaust

Eisenfaust
    BANNED

.[/quote] POR NADA, CHOLO - That was some of the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. LMFAO for a good 1/2 hour... Thanks -E-

4. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

There was one particular response on theat thread that literally made me laugh harder than i have ever laughed before. My wife thought something was wrong w/me.

Sounds like you learned from the experience. You'll do fine here.

Timmy

5. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

I didn't read it.... I'm Sorry.

6. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

I can appreciate the urge to "fly off the handle" so to speak.
    Been there done that,there are more than one person on this board who know this to be a fact.
    Be cool it'll all work out.
    I'll reserve judgement on whether or not I'm glad you stayed til later.;)

7. Don't sweat it. We all make bad decisions once in a while. That's how I ended up with a Starland Vocal Band tattoo on my ass. :eek: I don't wanna talk about it...

8. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Jeezus Mike...yukk...

9. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Don't let it happen again fucker! :rolleyes:

10. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Hope it doesn't actually say "Afternoon Delight" You did choose the
    "Skyrockets in flight" line right?????????

Started out this morning feeling so polite
    I always thought a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
    But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
    a little afternoon delight

11. Every day with me is a little sweeter than the one before, huh?? :rolleyes:
    You know, when we finally meet, you're either gonna kick me in the stones or buy me beer and laugh.

12. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Cool now lets get on with building Hot Rods.

13. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I'll go for the latter, but no tongues...

14. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

As for me, apology accepted. I think you’ll do well here. Oh, and thanks for the entertainment.

Mike

15. Ya worthless meth-makin' Missouri mo-fo. :D

Was this the post about the auto parts store clerks? I only saw it at the beginning, so I don't know what went on later. The only thing I would say is this: Yeah, there's a lot of dumbasses out there. My philosophy is this: life's too short to bother with minor (in the scheme of things) shit like that. You don't need the elevated blood pressure, ulcers, depression, etc. that comes with stressing over everything. A lot of people like to make negative comments 'cause they feel down about their own shitty lives. Whatever. I've got relatives on my wife's side who LOVE to say stupid shit like that...mostly to cover up the fact that they're lazy, stupid, AND incapable of doing anything more than eight hours of work per day...or anything requiring any skill. It used to bother me, until I realized that whatever their opinion was...I didn't respect them as human beings at any level...so why should their opinions mean anything to me?

If that bit of philosophy doesn't make ya feel better, then don't get mad...get even. A nice, well written letter of complaint to the corporate office...marked as being c.c.'ed to the Better Business Bureau & the store in question...mentioning the employee's name, date of the event, & so forth...often brings surprising results. Or, calmly walking up to the employee, asking for his name, & explaining that you need it for the letter which you'll be writing that evening... Or, calling the next day & speaking to the manager...

16. Agreed!!

17. Muttley

Muttley

Hmm....whats worse, having that tattoo on your butt or knowing the lyrics to that song?

18. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Sorry dude, one hit wonder stuff sticks in my head.

19. They can always remove a tattoo with a laser, but it takes a real sharp blow to the head to erase memory.

20. 55chevy

55chevy

Waahaa y'all are crazy hehehe

21. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

homespun 91 where at around Peoria? I'm in the Marine reserve unit up there. Alot of friends in Metamora and Chillicothe. Thanks all, hopefully I won't make a fool out of myself again and you're welcome for the entertainment.

22. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There's been so many drama posts on here lately that I'm not sure if I read it or not, but either way, it's the HAMB and we all get caught up in the drama side sometimes. One big happy HAMB fam! :D I'm guilty as hell of saying some dumb crap here and there, but in the end, I'm here for the same thing as well... TO LEARN... okay... and laugh my ass off sometimes! :D

23. chilimac

chilimac

Thanks Mike.I can't get that damn song out of my head now!

24. Actually, I live in Chillicothe...but usually people think I'm referring to Chillicothe, MO., so I just say Peoria. I lived in St. Louis & Rolla for a while in the '80s & have a mess of relatives in St. Louis & the Bootheel...or, as the natives say, "Boo-teel". :)

That's a hell of a ways to drive for Reserve every month. You must have gotten a kick out of that thread about Country Classic Cars a couple of weeks back, since you have to go by it so much.

Fool out of yerself? Nahhh...it's the human condition. Been there, doing that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.