Register now to get rid of these ads!

sex in the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the "eliterate"redneck, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild_47

Wild_47

I think the point here is that most people like traditional rods and kustoms. And if you were to take ideas from everyone on a different style car that they like, you would probably end up with the ugliest thing out there. Since some things look better on different cars. Not everything on the same car. So if you want to build a one of a kind car then go ahead and do it the way you have pictured in your head. Im sure you have some kind of idea of what you would like to see built. I dont think anyone has anything against being creative so have fun. And hopefully you finish it so we can all see it.

2. Oh, I damn near forgot...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. the "eliterate"redneck

the "eliterate"redneck
    BANNED

was just wanting some more ideas and what would be the overall coolest car to build. ya know like the batmobile but traditional. the thing here is that i build cars everyday and dont need any thing! but i do respect alot of the guys and their opinons on here .
    and just for the record this is the 4th post ive done that ive asked a question and got notta.....just 3 pages of shit
    and one trying to be funnier than the other.and then my post gets locked and my question still goes unanswered.
    so if you just want to be a smart ass or funny dont post please.........................................................

4. the "eliterate"redneck

the "eliterate"redneck
    BANNED

here lets get all this out of the way
    3534.jpg

aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.JPG

beerbaby.JPG

bmr.rog.JPG

Foff.jpg

youreafag.jpg

FunnyHitler.JPG

Vatorace.jpg

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

dammmmm.jpg

ThreadDirection.jpg

teacher.jpg

5. Bugman

Bugman

If you don't narrow your view of "the perfect car", as mentioned, you'll end up with something hidious. Take a look at "The Homer" pictured above. It has lots of cool features. Fins, bubble tops, bullet tail lights, etc. Throw them all together and it's a mess. Pick a style you want to emulate(hot rod, 60's custom, Rothesque, etc). If you don't like any of those styles, invent your own like Plowboy did.

6. the "eliterate"redneck

the "eliterate"redneck
    BANNED

early 30s and i like them all thats what i was hopeing to do here.......start with a rough drawing and work it with u guys like a photoshop , thought it would be fun to play with the idea and maybe one day build it.

7. Muttley

Muttley

8. chopo

chopo

Ha ha ha ha nice

9. Split Bones

Split Bones

Seriously...I might have a Handle on what you are on about ....(god help me ).......you would like some imput from all the guys/gals on the H.A.M.B. on what a totally cool car could be .....not a ford ...not a chev ...not a desoto...not anything .....just something new...some bodylines from this ..some fender shapes from that ...the top of a grill from something else and the middle from the other ...and the bottom from that other one......a few sketchers from some of the brilliant artists on this site and graft something up from that ...something that ...the H.A.M.B could call its own car.....im i close????....
    if this is the case....then it is almost impossible.....as we all have our own ideas on what is what....some tend towards one thing ...then others tend towards another......your car is an extension of yourself..it is what you want it to be......not what anybody else thinks ...that is what makes the sport/hobby of HotRodding what it is .......how many people on hear have a Model A ?....and are any of them the same ...no ....how many 50's customs are there ?...are they all the same ...no .....its about being an individual and building a car to suit what you want .....not what everybody else thinks.....thats what the mainstream manufactures do ......appeal to the masses ....although...if it could be done ...then that certain design of car should be mass produced..and all returns be forwarded to Ryan

but i know squat....and even less about sex

10. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ok, not giving shit...well yet anyways, you want to build a 30s lookin traditional car from raw mat'ls. You may use and engine and trans and brakes that already exists. The frame, body, dash panel, seats, lighting, bumpers, etc will all be handcrafted to a style that resembles post depression cars. So now I think I follow what your about. Kool idea. Bad delivery of requested input.

Also, do you want to all this work? It's not totally clear on that. You want to play with photoshop thru the HAMB members and our collective ideas.

Well I can only see Jack in "A Few Good Men" as they ask for the transfer orders..."but ya gotta ask me nicely..." So with that comment ya prolly figger ya got shit instead of an answer. Not really, but some levity anyways.

Now, MY idea might be something with pontoon fenders, a track style nose, a coupe roof that resembles a Jaguar XK120 FHC, multi carbed small engine, chev, ford, early hemi, or a total orphan. The wheels would have to look like some of the early salt flats or the magnesiums from the 1st Cobras. ANYTHING but wires. It needs air suspension and a nice CG so it handles anything and cruises at 80mph+ with little effort and a maximum of comfort.

Now here's the problem...it's not traditional. It's a modern build of a retro lookin car. Traditional hot rods ARE a rendition that pays homage to past practices, techniques, and mat'ls. And FWIW, go back to the kit car craze of the 70s and look at some of those horrifying renditions. Truly dark years in automobile history.

11. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

There's a reason why 80% of your responses aren't serious.
    Do me a favor..
    Go into one of your first posts and read it again.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126734
    Maybe some day we can first understand what it is you're trying to convey and secondly take you seriously. SEXman.

12. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

you may be better off lurking or actually TALKING to somebody that can understand what you want and have them type it out for us to understand. Looking at some of your posts and I can't understand a single question you ask. I think that's why you get all the lame responses...and of course, everyone needs to jump on the bandwagon with their lame responses. It starts with your first post...

13. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Well damn Petejoe. That's what the bunny picture was supposed to convey. But my thoughts exactly.

I've always found that the best way to get a decent response is to throw out a decent idea. Or at least one full sentence so the guys have something to work with. That first post makes me think you may have smoked something you found in a rest stop bathroom.

14. 5window

5window

15. wedgeii1

wedgeii1
    from california

Some times I get the menstrual cramps real hard.

16. repoguy

repoguy

So, the winner of the raffle gets a hamster up their butt?

Someone call Richard Gere.

17. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I gotta go poo poo now...

18. Not to highjack this thread, but do you think Ryan would be cool with "smartassmotherfuckers.com" jacket patches? I was also thinking a bunny pancakehead silkscreened windbreaker would be kinda cool.

19. He said windbreaker.

20. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

damn Zenor...:D

21. Stone

Stone

So you want to build a car from scratch that looks as if it was built in the early 30s. I would say search through pics from rod shows here. Look at carnut.com. Go to the library or where ever and look at books that show plenty of pics from that era.

Save lots of pics from the internet that you like in a pic folder. Print them out save them in a file with copies you have made books magazines etc...

Start by telling yourself...I like (fordor style sedans and pickups??....ex given)
    Then start writing everything down in a note book word doc whatever. What kind of grill do you like? What kind of chassis do you like. ModelA style? underslung chassis? GM leaf spring style? Modern ifs?
    You borrow from designs of the past amd others to make something of your own. Get all this wrote out take it to a artist and let him fire one out for you and start building. Or with enough detailed notes you want need a artists rendering.

22. I suggest you start building the motor from scratch. Once it's running, report back for more advice.

23. chopper103in

chopper103in

sounds like gay sex----good luck

24. talisman

talisman
    from Texas

I need a couple asprin.... Make it 5....

Indeed.

[​IMG]

25. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

I got a PM from this "redneck" guy that had something to do with a bobo and a circumcision. WTF? .. Now I understand that very little he posts is decipherable. I wanna make a car out of a rock...

26. tred

tred

believe it or not, this thread is gay...

[​IMG]

27. the "eliterate"redneck

the "eliterate"redneck
    BANNED

like i said im not a writer! and when i get on here ive got so much to say it kinda runs together.i was just lookin to bs a little. but like every time before i get the bs. :( i go allday talking to dipshits that dont know shit about cars .so it was nice to find this place.? and when i get done working on my hot rod i want to talk about it and see others. im not looking for anybodys approval just wanted to talk cars thats all .. and im tired of explaining my self . im a nice guy and i took alot shit at first but its getin old. i can be an ass too.

28. talisman

talisman
    from Texas

But if you were being one, would we even be able to tell?

29. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

[​IMG]

holy shit batman!!! i dont even know where this thread was supposed to go, but MAN am i laughin my ass off...

Rashy, i gotta agree. . .things found in a rest area terlit are best left un-smoked

30. Oh well, I'll see your rabbit and raise this.-MIKE:D

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.