Register now to get rid of these ads!

I am Bob. Who are YOU?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Stationwagonguy, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Stationwagonguy

Stationwagonguy
    from Detroit

Well, I've known about this forum for a few years now, finally decided to sign up. My name is Bob/Bobby/whatever, I own a '68 Town & Country and a '70 Chrysler 300. Both rusty, nothing special there. I've had a burning desire for a good 10 years or so to build a traditional hot rod. Had to have been more than 10 years, I remember being sick of pastel colored cars with no chrome and airbrushing EVERYWHERE. But I'm only 19... how long could it have been?

While I ponder that, I say- Hello.

I may have a few questions to ask, so go relatively easy on me.

I'm not real good with introductions, but I tried. :D

2. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Reasonable intro, easy to dance to, I'll give it a 7.

Welcome. What part of D are you from? I'm out in the boonies down by Toledo but get up that way. Get in with the GMBs and get ready to stuff calendars in December in Livonia!

Do a search on calendar and you'll find out what is up. Also check out card board cutting! It is what we DO in Michigan, I hear.

3. Stationwagonguy

Stationwagonguy
    from Detroit

Haha, I'll have to look at the Calendar, I'd love to get involved with some fun stuff.

I'm actually from the Troy/Sterling Heights area, but I prefer to say Detroit just for the effect it brings out of people. And, really, all of us SE Michganders are Detroiters deep inside, eh?

4. Welcome to the madness.....

5. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hi Bob.........I'm Josh!

6. Eisenfaust

Eisenfaust
    BANNED

And the Michigan contingent of the HAMB grows yet again! Welcome from Freeland, MI-