Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello to the Hamb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by fat53Buick, Oct 30, 2006.

1. this is my intro to the hamb! just readin a few month ago but now i wanna post and communicate with the hamb-members.

My name is Ralf, i am 37 years old and i live in Koblenz/Germany. Since 9 years i am driving old american cars, it started with a 72 El Camino. In 2000 the Camino must go cause i need the money for open a tattoo and piercing store that i own with 2 friends together.

In 2004 it was time for a new car and so i imported a 67 Buick LeSabre 2Door Coupe from the netherlands. It was in a good condition but the engine hadn´nt enough power so i bought 1 year later a 67 Wildcat and sold the LeSabre a few month ago.
    I had so much fun with the Wildcat and it droves me to some cool car and rock n roll meetings in europe but i was looking for my dreamcar, a 50ties Buick.

In 2005 i found a great 53 Buick at the hamb and bought the car and the Wildcat waas sold to and good old friend.
    Since Nov 2005 i am workin on the 53. I have not so much time to work on the car cause the tattoo store and my "normal" job needs a lot attention and time. I hope the 53 will be ready for the next season in 2007, we will see.....

you can visit me at my myspace-site: www.myspace/ahlersack
    there some pics from me, my cars and my life.

Ralf

2. Tin Can

Tin Can

Welcome from another 53 buick owner

3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

post some pics of your progress, love to see it

4. Here some pics from the buick: straight fromthe trailer, sept. 05
    [​IMG]

and now.....
    [​IMG]

5. the last pic is from June/July this year. the windows are out and the some rust holes in the rear are closed. In germany you should do something against rust cause the most time of the year the weather is lousy and i wanna keep the buick for a few years - so i wanna make it right and it needs time to rebuild the car.

6. Welcome :) Cool car.....