Register now to get rid of these ads!

3rd annual halloween hoedown ''alabama''

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodford, Oct 19, 2006.

1. sunday beer, yyaa! its 9:30 here and i have floors. i may make it.

2. k9racer

k9racer

Maybe some of the GMB might be able to answer a question.. I had a friend give me 30 lbs of polish sausage for our party. So the question is what so special about sausage from Hamtramic or what the correct speling should be...........Thank You.... Bobby.

3. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Just a note for the guys heading in from the North. We plan to meet at the Burger king Exit 46 off I 65 (south) around 8:30 am, and leave by 9am ..Sunday...

4. damnitt! its 10:30 here and i have no brakes! and the trans is leaking! its gonna be close.

5. Gator

Gator

Sounds good Sparky, I'll buy YOUR breakfast this time. :D

Who else is coming??

6. junkbrick

junkbrick

....Might???...we ARE riding up there!!! We will be leavig L.A., or actually South Central (Alabama :D) with the radio blastin and the bird dog on. Heading out early on Sunday morning...count two more in for the shennanigans or whatever else is happining!

..seriously---if anybody needs us to bring anything from the B'ham area let me know...

...see ya'll sunday

-reed

7. ratrodford

ratrodford

well the foresact is calling for damn near 70 degrees and plenty of sunshine!!!!!

and also whoever wants to wear there costumes please do...........

8. fordrat

fordrat
    from Tennessee

bump bump. Yeah, Sparky, If Gator don't buy, I will. Hate to see an old man go hungry. LOL

9. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

I'll bring some more door prizes and music.

10. k9racer

k9racer

We hope to have a large crowd. I hope so because we have put so much time, work and money into this show.. I will assure everyone of a good time...Hope to see everyone sunday... Bobby..

11. Kustm52

Kustm52

Is it time to leave yet? huh? huh?

Brian

12. I hear'd tell they's a cry-baby kickin' contest!!! Them damn things is hard to katch!