Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alright... THIS means WAR...!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Oct 28, 2006.

1. So... you guys know what a quiet, peace-loving individual I am, right...? :rolleyes:

Well, when I come under personal attack I don't fool around. I get out the big guns...

I'm fightin' mad and someone's gonna DIE... :mad:

This morning I gassed up my chainsaw and put out a few hours in the woods. When I finished, I had a few hours of welding work in the shop. There I was, happily working along... I go to use my torch...
    Won't light... That's funny...:confused:
    Smells like... acetylene...!
    Son-of-a-BITCH...
    [​IMG]

Friggin' VARMINTS...!!!

All the cutsie Chipmunks and Squirrels that I let run around the shop... just 'cuz they're cute... have signed their own death warrant.

So, I'm out of business 'til Monday, when I can drive 50 miles round trip to get new hoses... right...?
    Okay... so I'll go cut more wood...

I got back to where I set my chainsaw... not even an hour earlier, and...

[​IMG]

Little bastard chewed up the spout on my gas can... :mad:
    I was right there... about 50 feet away...

The 16ga. is loaded and leaning next to the door.
    You can run, but you can't hide... you little acorn eatin' so-n-so....

[​IMG]

Anyone else have homeland security issues with these destructive little terrorists...?

I'm done...
    Fuck it... I'm killin' everything with 4 legs that stands less than a foot high.

JOE:cool:

2. caddylakman

caddylakman
    from USA

holy shit.. I just fell off my chair. I'm sorry.. but that shit's funny. I'm sorry they tore up your stuff, that part sucks, but the photos and story had me goin for a while.

Peace
    Chris

btw.. poison some peanutbutter, lil fuggers can't get enough.

3. these varmints should be easy to spot, just look for a miniature vw bus. it's obvious they're hippies, huffing acetelyne and gas!

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

that squirrel looks NUTS...:D
    funny shit man!!!

5. wyatt

wyatt

poison them, watch em die slow

6. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

7. No kiddin'...

I saw this going on nextdoor and just knew it was gonna fuck-up the neighborhood...

[​IMG]

JOE:cool:

8. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

Maybe if you'd feed them they wouldn't be co inclined to chew up your shit[​IMG]

9. LMAO. And I thought the mushroom people we terrible:eek:

10. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

When I married my wife, she came with a cat along with her pussy......

The cat is well trained in guerilla warfare when it comes to fury four legged critters.

11. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

I had to rewire my boat twice because of critters.
    I got some of those Primer Only .22's, I go out spread peanut butter on the Maple tree. Then I go inside sit in the bathroom a pick the little bastards off. Sometimes I'm too lazy for the peanut butter thing so I use a slingshot to launch peanuts at the tree.
    Dead Varmits is good.

12. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

I would say make sure they are 10 to 12 feet away when you shoot them...little acetelene, little gasoline, little gunpowder--he could be a suicide bomber!

itty bitty chunks of chipmunk all over you and everything near you.

13. 'tis the season.
    They're stocking up on groceries.
    Put something out for them to eat and they'll leave your good stuff alone.

14. What's your address?

I'd like to ship you my wife's dog before you cool off.

JH

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

o shit!!!glad i didnt have anything in my mouth when i read that!!:D :D

16. ratstar

ratstar

I'm still laughing my ass off at this whole thread.

17. johnnykck

johnnykck

After you shoot 'em try frying up their hind legs and have'em with scrambled egg's for breakfast. That's some good eat's, when I was a little kid we lived out in virginia and we had this for breakfast as often as we could, way better than bacon'n'eggs!!

18. plymouth_man

plymouth_man
    from WI.

What we use to do is take a 5 gallon plastic bucket and fill it about a quarter full of water and dish soap,place it where the clan is into your shit. cover the top of the water with sunflower seeds,put a board for them to climb up to the top of the bucket. they can't resist the sun flower seeds and will jump in and freak out that there is water under the seeds and try to get out but the soap will make it slippery and then they will drown from try to hard to get out. nice and quiet so the wife won't know. crule but effective

19. MoePower

MoePower
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omro, WI

I've got some steel-jaw traps at my parents place if you want to borrow them......kinda' messy but it might make you feel better when they're cut in half......

Moe

21. Big Tony

Big Tony

Man i feel your pain or atleast i will when i stop laughing and can catch my damn breath. All i can say is if your a furry f*cker lover then read another post and stay away form Junk Yard Dog 32 's place. I never been to Wiscossin but i would inlist if ya need the help... BUT again only after i catch my breath

22. Call a truce and ask 'em if they know Russell.:D

23. I would have questioned the validity of the pictures....but then I saw something in the picture, so I now believe it to be a true picture taken in upper Wisconsin. The guy in the background is wearing socks with his sandals....if we could see the rest of the picture he probable wearing robe and some sort of dead animal on his head and has a Leinenkugels beer in his hand ...... Louver Dude

24. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

Thats comin from Road RAT!!!!!

He's one of them!!!!! Dont do it!!!!!!!

:D

25. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

Squirrl LEGS, Squirrl LEGS, I been lookin for GD Squirrl EGGS, Ain't nobody everheard of them.

26. Oh no, why that's the blackus whiteus stripped chipmunk. It is an endangered species. Sorry but you are going to have to cease all activity on your property and not disturb a thing from here on out. In fact some protest group of the week will be there any day now.:eek: Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy (P.S. chipmunk aint half bad,taste like chicken)

27. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

OMG! LMAO!Too F*cking Funny! Lisa here thought I was viewing some kind of sick cyber sex! I have to deal with possoms here & fruit rats, they don't seem to like rust all that much & the cars seem to fairing well, besides that I send the cats out to patrol every few hours & every once in a while they bring a little gift to the door. The seem to just like their heads!

28. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

[SIZE=-1]"I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think."[/SIZE]

[​IMG]

29. Tony

Tony

CLASSIC post right here!
    Sorry for your torment from the tree rats..but man i got a good laugh from this!