Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy From West Texas (san Angelo)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by swimeasy, Oct 17, 2006.

1. swimeasy

swimeasy

Well, I have been eyeballing the HAMB for about 3 years now and feel like this board is just my style. I have never joined a group like this before.I am buiding a 27 ford rpu with an 8ba.(I will post some picts as soon as soon as I figure out how) Since there are no traditional clubs in my area, I hope to earn respect on the HAMB and will be able to invite any member over a beer and a look at the West Texas woman!

2. manicmechanic

manicmechanic

Welcome from another Texan..[​IMG]

3. Well you have come to the right place. Welcome!

4. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

welcome fellow texan

do you happen to know bob masters out in mertzon?

5. Crankshaft

Crankshaft

Welcome to the Board! 27 RPU with an 8BA is a good project....so good, I'm almost building the same thing; using a SBC instead. Its what I grew up with, not flatheads. Keep us up to date on your progress.

6. Big Tony

Big Tony

Welcome from fellow Texan and i'll extend the offer back to ya if'n your ever in the DFW area I'll have a beer waitin fo ya. Good luck on the kewl project