Register now to get rid of these ads!

Even more Pile Up pics!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GaryC, Oct 16, 2006.

1. GaryC

GaryC

As the thread states, more Pile Up pics. Excellent show, BIG THANKS to the Czars for throwing one hell of an excellent show the past 5 years running! Thanks guys, the long hours and hardwork really shows with this event. Definately the one can't miss show of the season for me.

http://public.fotki.com/GCkustoms/hcpu06/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shoe, I think that was your BSA anyway..if not whosever it was.. it was downright awe inspiring. Very nicely done!

Didn't snap nearly as many as I would have liked, thanks to the massive amounts of people which made it hard to get good shots. That said it was a hell of a good show, thanks again Czars!

2. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

3. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Yes that was my BSA and it was in the back of my Beverly Hillbilly lookin truck.

Got alot of interesting offers for the bike and I didnt even tell anybody it was for sale.But sometimes ya just have to do waht ya got to do and somebody maybe the proud owner of it next week.
    Thanks for diggin what I got goin on and the pics

Shoe

[​IMG]

Shoe, I think that was your BSA anyway..if not whosever it was.. it was downright awe inspiring. Very nicely done!

[/quote]

4. Hellfish

Hellfish

Great Pics, Gary.

FWIW, Gary C busted serious as trying to get my girlfriend's paint buffed for the show and helping my friend's get their shoebox's paint done. Gary does great work... even under pressure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Django

Django
    from Chicago

GaryC rules.

6. 57wagon

57wagon

Absolutley!!!!

7. GaryC

GaryC

Thanks guys.
    Shoe - definately a damn nice BSA. My favorite bike of the show by far. Hope her new owner treats 'er well!
    Hellfish, Django - thanks. Weird to see my thread listed as one of the 5 links on the front page. I got a chuckle from that. the '49 will look much nicer once it's based & cleared. She should turn a head or two if all goes well.

57Wagon - good seeing ya again!