Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shipping, transporters???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Oct 11, 2006.

1. I need to move a few cars I bought, in all parts of the country. Can anyone suggest someone good...not too exspensive, but someone fair?
    Websites, phone numbers, or drivers themselves?
    All my old contacts are flakes, like to use the same person or company if I could. Some are drivers, some are projects.

Love any help possable. Thanks!

2. Bull

Bull

I've had excellent luck with Teeter Transport. I used them twice. Call and talk to Joe or Jonathan and tell them Adam Bateman sent you. 402-933-3618

3. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

McNutt auto transport is good, and they have the cheapest rates I have ever found. They only charge around $0.50-$0.60 a mile (and only for the way there).

http://www.mcnutttransport.com/home/

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

HAMB member BenD for all your transportation needs.:cool:

5. rizzorace

rizzorace

The guy you are looking for is named stevie G & is right here on the hamb, he moved a car from GA to PA for me with no problems and it would be a pleasure to deal with him again! just PM him and he will respond.or check out his webpage www.swampfoxcustoms.com

6. Ben D rules, used him before....what a guy. But last time I called him he was too busy.

I need someone or a company that can move multiple running cars and projects. Thanks for the help all, I'll try these leads out, you all rule....

7. rideevo

rideevo
    from huntley,il

USHIP.COM
    ROCKS i have used the several times all good:) :) have shippers bid for your shipment very cool:D :D
    good luck, Bob

8. Anyone else...emailed them two days ago...haven't heard back.