Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBer from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hawkeye, Oct 10, 2006.

1. hawkeye

hawkeye

I’m currently in my junior year at the UW-Platteville studying Technology Education. I hope to graduate and spread my passion of classic cars to students. I fill my free time working on cars and building models. I currently do not have any classic vehicles, but I got my hands on a project vehicle (1937 Chevy Truck) that I plan to start early in the summer of 2007.

2. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

welcome man, come to hunnert this weekend for inspriing and drink!

also come to hang out, my friends and i are always lookin for more club mates etc..

3. HOLLY HELL! How the hell are you? More importently, WHO the hell are you? I'm a tech ed major at UWP too. I'm trying to rack my brain who would have a 37 chevy, but am coming up blank... I thought I knew all the cool projects going on:eek:
    Send me a PM if you wana keep you identety secret to the world.

Oh ya, welcome too!!!

4. Gerg

Gerg

Is there not such thing as a Sheboygan HAMBer other then myself?!?!?!?

Welcome!

5. Don't feel bad, I was alone untill now. I'm still speachless that there is another hamber from platteville, let alone the same major as me at the same school as me:eek: :eek: :eek: small world:D

6. Welcome,
    This is like way weird. My son, grumpybluesjr is looking at going to plattville for college and has a 38 chevy pickup. He also has a great aunt in evansville. Six degrees?
    PM the boy and tell him how wondreful it is there. This way he will see all the Packer games.
    Todd

7. Ole Pork

Ole Pork

Dammit, boy... I was born and raised in Sheboygan. Man we had fun in the car world back in the sixties. Most of the cops were even cool.I live in Crivitz, now. Send me a p.m. and we can rap awhile. I get down there on a regular basis and get parts locally there once in a while..Ole Pork

8. Bugman

Bugman

[waving raised hand eagerly]Ooh Ooh I know I know Pick me Pick me[/waving raised hand eagerly]
    :D

I'm always astounded at the reach of the HAMB...

9. :eek: Shit, this is getting wierd! I'd be glad to talk to him and answer any questions he has. What major is he thinking? If you say tech ed I'm going to flip out! Have him send me a PM if he wants, if I don't get to it soon (I've been kinda busy lately.)

Yes, Bugman, do you have something to share with the class???:D

Once again, the HAMB proves its awesomeness!:cool:

10. Murphbar

Murphbar

Welcome all from a Platteville Alumni.
    Eric

11. injunnuity

injunnuity
    from Wisconsin

Welcome from Waukesha

12. hawkeye

hawkeye

Thanks guys for the welcome. I was at the PNP and Jefferson with bugman, and Back to the Fifties with hot rod pat and bugman, but I’m sorry to say that I wont be able to make the hunnert this year :mad: , but I’ve already marked the calendar for next year. :D