Register now to get rid of these ads!

Official Hunnert Car Pile Up Meet and Greet post

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thirdyfivepickup, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

:eek:

Kick ass!

2. Plowboy

Plowboy

Awesome!

3. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

I think there were (or are going to be) plenty of these treaties made so that we can make the show in peace (or in some instances, one piece!). What did it cost you?? I spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon chopping away at "the list" of home repairs. Oh well, worth it if it gets me to HCP peacefully.

Bottom line....see you all there at the meet and greet............

4. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That's awesome Brian!!

5. Super Bass-o-Matic!

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This meet and greet might go down in HAMB history as the largest.

Heads up, I would like to take a group shot at approx 2:30 at the meet and greet.

7. Hellfish

Hellfish

give the Czars a little extra time to escape their duties long enough to squeeze into the picture! please!

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Timed extended for the Czars. No Hokey Ass PileUp Group Shot could be complete without them.

I will call you at 2pm as a reminder.:D

9. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I will set the office on fire for smoke signals if the Czars don't show. :eek::)

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Perhaps if I mention there will be a limited supply of cookies available on a first come first serve bases, that that will get them there on time.:D
    It certainly worked with the So-What crew at Columbus.;)

11. I will try to be first in line! Those cookies have to be the best on the whole planet! Will be there with the old chopper, probably the last time I'll ride it. Hardtales are hard on a 60 year old back. Will maybe sell it to fund my new super secret project. Looking forward to see the whole crew again.

12. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Speaking of the so-what crew, i guess they decided not to make the pileup this year? Jr. said he may make it......guess not?

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm not sure. Their whole group has been really quiet since the HAMB Drags........well except for Clarks crash. I hope they make it, they're alot of fun.

14. Hellfish

Hellfish

I'm soooo there! The last HRLC cookie I had was at the Friday night, pre-Pileup, Hotel parking lot hangout party in Sycamore in 2003. Those cookies were made with Bonneville Salt Flat salt. :D

2:15 will be about the time Ace Brown & the Helldivers will be ending their set and Baron Von Otto Matic will be setting up... at the opposite end of the Fairgrounds... and since I'm in charge of the bands, I'll poke my head in for a pic and then run back. It's the only excercise I get all year! :D

15. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Speaking of salt. I grabbed some this year and have it in jars. I realized that I have waaay too much... so I'm bringing it with to hand out at the meet and greet.

Seems like the best thing to do.

16. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i'll be there, look for a big FNG plastered on my forehead

17. 57wagon

57wagon

I need to find a lady to volunteer her undergarments for the picture :D

18. Are you going to use them as a hat and ear muffs???

19. I'll be there. I'll be the one standing slanted about 30 degrees. :D

20. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

just about a week away... everyone pray its going to be warm and dry!

21. If I make the trip from Buffalo, you guys wouldn't turn away a NEWBIE in an A flattie would ya :confused:

22. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

As long as it meets the criteria of the show, no problem!

www.hunnertcarpileup.com

If you still arent sure post a picture and we'll see what the heirachy says. :)

*edit* If you are talking about the A that is pictured in you intro... there will be no problems at all. That is a nice ride.

23. Thirtyfive,

Yeah, thats my car the only change is that I have to put on my radials/steelies for the trip. The Bias/wires in the intro picture will shake me to death for 580 miles.:eek:

24. Hellfish

Hellfish

I can't say without seeing a pic, but if Thirdyfive says you're ok, you probably are.

If your bias plys are shaking, then you have a problem. They souldn't do that. Mine ride nice and smooth.

radials are fine

25. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Look at his profile...

(probably? thanks for the vote of confidence... :) )

26. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Yeah, we did 2400 miles to Texas on bias tires. No problems. Something's up.

27. I am puting up a post on the main board for advise on this shake that won't go away. Chime in If you have any suggestions. I want to make this trip on my bias/wires but the damm car doesn't like them.

new post: chime in and help if possible

28. Hellfish

Hellfish

from what you told me, it doesn't like radials either.

29. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone next Saturday! Should be the best show yet.

There will be "NO WAY" to miss the HAMB "Meet & Greet" this year! Wait till you guys see the size and graphics on this years banner. (Blatant bragging):D :D :D

See ya's,

Joel

P.S. Also, we will all be signing the banner too! :eek:

30. dynamic88

dynamic88
    from Chicago

Will stop by if DW doesn't have me working right then. Would be great to meet lots of you -- especially those folks I didn't get to meet at Autorama.

JR