Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Billy lane update for those that need to know

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vicsinner, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicsinner

vicsinner

2. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

3. I hope he gets everything he deserves......ASSHOLE

4. vicsinner

vicsinner

hope he gets wanna them cellmates that thinks he's got a purty mouth.

5. purple

purple

So he posted bond, I guess someone will have to go to him to express thier fondness for his purty mouth.

I don'r care who the fuck you are or how talented, when you do this shit it makes you nothing. Be a man and don't drive intoxicated on any mind altering substance. I hope they throw the book at him. And a repeat offender.. looser.

6. Fame and fortune have nothing to do with it. He's a fuck-up, let him rot.

The only sympathy should go to the family of the guy he killed.

7. YEP!....

8. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

I agree with Big A. If you must drink and drive....drink Pepsi.

Doc.

9. TexV2

TexV2
    from Nor-Cal

What a F'n douchebag.

10. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

I used to drink and drive a lot..... i guess i thought i was invincible. I never even thought I would hurt anyone and fortunately I never did. I call it stupid...

That said, if I killed someone drinking and driving-- I would deserve the punishment and deal with it, just like Billy Lane deserves the punishment.

One life taken, and one life self destructed. Fucked up on all angles.

-scott noteboom

11. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

let that be a lesson to all.....

sad part.....the victim had to pay the price.....

could have been

your brother
    your sister
    your mom
    your dad
    your kids (God forbid)
    your friend
    notice YOU aren't on here

in other words, it's real.......DON'T drink and drive!

BTT

12. sprbxr

sprbxr
    from Peaks, VA

After the criminal proceedings are over there will definately be a Civil suit filed by the Morelocks. Hopefully they will then own Billy lane and everything he has or will have in the future. I bet Lane's lawyers are hiding his assets as we speak. Bastards...Lane and his "four" lawyers. You can't put a price on a human life. What a waste.

Justin

13. evilgenius

evilgenius

don't know why you guys call this guy an asshole. could've been any of us. put a guy in a situation where you have an inkling of the full ramifications of what you've done and i'll bet most of us would be in a panic situation. it's pretty clear from his repeat offense that the guy has a problem, and unfortunately, this time the problem killed someone. it's up to him entirely now to man up to the consequences and prove that he can make right of the situation. you can never completely right taking a life but at the same time, there's a lot of people who will behave just as badly sober as they will intoxicated. we'll see what he does next.

14. If he wants Sympathy tell him to look it up in the dictonary. He'll find it right between Shit and Syphillis!

15. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

No.
    Could never have been me...not as far as alcohol is concerned. I'm sure I'm not the only tea/Coke drinker on the site either, although I feel alcohol is a personal thing that CAN be used without problems if your half sensible about it.
    Obviously Billy wasn't.
    Too bad he didn't "Man up to the POTENTIAL consequences" before someone died.

HOW do you make right of the situation? PAY the family off!?!?
    A living, breathing man had his body torn apart because Billy wanted to prove he was beyond the law. How do you make it right with HIM?

No man...the deed is done. Theres no making it right.
    A load of people lost in this situation...including Billy. I feel the only good that can come out of any of this is if SOMEONE learns from his mistake.

I hate it when only the Lawyers get to walk away smiling...

16. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

HADD.........Hambers Against Drunk Drivers.

17. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

my co worker lost his 3 year old daughter and his wife to a drunk driver. Not worth the price. Just take a fucking cab.

18. Big Tony

Big Tony

I was a big Billy lane and choppers inc fan.. But know he has to be accountable for his actions in which will never be paid no matter how long he serves in jail or how hard of time he serves because no matter what the victim will never get to come back.

19. kentucky

kentucky

Did you see this line in the article?

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]But at the hospital, Lane, still able to speak, refused a request from investigators to draw blood. Troopers then had to hold Lane down while a nurse took the blood sample, officials said.

[/FONT]I bet he gets off. I don't think they can take blood without a warrant.

I hope he does his time. He needs to man up and face the consequences. I have seen too much to feel sorry for him.

20. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

Bull shit.

Some of us have this thing called "maturity"... it goes with another attribute called "self control".

Don't even pull the "coulda been you card" on this one.

Want an example? Me. I'm 26. I've got a girl and a kid on the way. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I don't smoke. Why? Because I've got the common sense to know that those things can get out of hand and bring you down.

I don't care what anyone says, I have no pity at all for alcohalics or repeat offenders. YOU CHOOSE to be an alcohalic. No one puts the bottle to your mouth and forces you.

Choices have consequences.

Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about drug addicts and drunks playing the whole "I'm an addict. Baby me" card. Fuck that. I have no pity for addicted people. Know why? Because addicted people are weak in more ways than one. I don't pity weakness. If you can't even control yourself you ought to be taken outta the game in my opinion. If you've had DUI's before, but you can't seem to get it through your fucking skull that drinking and driving isn't a good idea, well, I hope thats the time someone in that situation loses their car and hits a flagpole at 100mph. One less moron to reproduce.

And before someone jumps on my balls about what I just said, yes, I do know what it's like to be an addict. I also know what it's like to be related to one. My family has more than one person who can't seem to grow the fuck up and get on with life....

21. ray

ray
    from colorado

i think one of the most tragic parts of this story, is that billy had been driving with a suspended liscense from refusing a breathalizer test a few weeks before this "accident". guess he's a slow learner.:rolleyes:

22. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

No, I think the most tragic part is that hes not the one laying in a casket.

23. 51 MERC-CT

51 MERC-CT

TV producers are probably salivating about a reality prison show starring Billy Lane (Jackass):mad:

24. ...

Attached Files:

25. Svenny

Svenny

No sympathy here. I've seen what drinking and driving can do-good freind of mine was killed on a motorcycle by a drunk driver, broad daylight, middle of the afternoon, he never had a chance.

My brother died from alchohol addiction (thank God he was a closet drinker, only drank in his home at night), the only life he took was his own. I was sorry he couldn't defeat his demons, but what his death did to our Mom, is very hard to forgive.

Me? I don't drink. I'm not bragging, I'm not judging, I just don't see the upside. At all. Alchohol has brought so much misery to so many people, I wish the human race could some day get over it. But I realize that's just wishful thinking.

26. Every decision one makes has only two out comes...REWARD OR CONSIQUINCE. It's is to bad that to many people make decisions that end in consequence. This time a bad decision took a life now it's time for the consequence! Be a man and take responsibility for your actions. Just my two cents .

27. brewsir

brewsir

Just remember ...driving tired is almost as bad as driving drunk.....thousands ...if not millions of people think"just one more town...I can make it" or get off work in the morning and choose to drive home after pulling a 12 hour graveyard shift.....anybody can make mistakes that kill people.
    I'm not defending the guy ...especially after seeing he's had warnings and experiences before...but fame causes a lot of self destruction,just look at all the Hollywood types that get in similar situations. And the other point is ...he's a biker...not a wannabe,go buy a harley and ride it on Sunday type of guy...you know,the kind of guy that people used to be scared of when they rolled into town....ever ridded with real bikers? Guns,knives live hard screw the rules etc.etc.etc. This one just got on TV.

28. choppermatt

choppermatt

as dave perewitz would say, "Wheres Billy"

29. Nightshade

Nightshade

I am an equal opportunity asshole :)

I hope Lane loses his ass and goes to prison and is raped repeatedly over this.

If it had been me at the wheel I would expect the same to happen to me... except I don't drink and drive and I know for sure I would have been in jail within minutes of the accident and not weeks or days later ;)

preferential treatment of stars is bullshit.

30. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

It's really too bad such talent and intelligence (?) has to be wasted on a person who really doesn't give a crap. Billy is extremely intelligent (turned down an engineering job with NASA) and we all know he's got talent. But, good Lord why doesn't he use common sense?

My thoughts go out to the family of the moped rider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.