Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks to the Message Board

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by wutihad, Sep 29, 2006.

1. wutihad

wutihad

Hello,
    My name is Shane Emerson. I live in Columbia Falls, Maine. Which seems to be a long ways from everything. I'm heading down to the Alter Boys show "again", tried last week in the rain. But it was cancelled. Drove 4 hrs. turned around and drove 4 back. It's about 350 miles from here. I drive a fenderless '32 chevy sedan, chopped, that I've had for 10 years. Drive it everywhere. Bought a '54 olds 2dr hardtop, for a custom project. Love rockabilly music. I've been checking out this site for a while now. Lot's of cool stuff here. My wife and I go to as many things as we can. Not alot of "traditional" cars and people here but it's coming. Shows and clubs are starting to see the light! I've tried all the shows and had all kinds of cars. But there's nothing like a rod run and music. Need some ideas on how to do the olds. leaning on straight axle front, plenty of power, skirts, and a buick grille.
    Later,
    Wutihad

2. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

maybe youll go today instead?

3. wutihad

wutihad

Went to the alter boys show. Ralph's Diner was great. Show was too. Saw some cars I never saw before. A few people I knew from here. Some I met before at shows. bands would have been good, must have been the schedule thing. Man I just love seeing the cars all jammed in a lot like that.