Register now to get rid of these ads!

o/t ....any halloween costume ideas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spicoli, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spicoli

spicoli
    BANNED
    from in a house

sorry i am frustrated with my car and cannot get it running so my a.d.d. (which was called retarded when i was younger) has gotten me sidetracked. i thought of a great costume idea just checking to see if anyone else has some good ideas.

Eisenfaust likes this.
  2. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Boyd Coddington. They're sold next to the clown costumes.

3. how about bettie page? just kidding

4. PeeVee

PeeVee

A friend of mine was a mamagram maichine last year. Went over pretty good at the bar. Was just a box with a lot of number a dials painted on Then two holes cut in it and it read insert breast hear. I think he got to cop a feel or two.

5. Frank

Frank

How bout Rat Fink or Roth himself.

6. leadsled01

leadsled01

I built a casket from plywood and have it hanging out the back of my wagon and follow my kids on beggars night with a zombie mask on. Always get free beers and alot of pics taken.

7. OLLIN

OLLIN

Haha. thats freaking hillarious! I think I am going to go as DOG the bounty hunter this year.

8. Burny

Burny

Here's a shot from last year. Great masks, but hard to drink through...

Attached Files:

9. I saw a guy who used a carboard box painted to look like a table with a drawer in it...wore a lampshade on his head...One Night Stand.

I don't think it was thirdyfivepickup :D

Bryan

10. Hellfish

Hellfish

you don't know "hard to drink through"! 2 years ago I played a gig dressed as Claude Rains' Invisible Man. It's hard to drink... or do anything... when your head is completely wrapped in gause. But I went as a Tuskan Raider/Sand Person one year. Part of the costume involved a painted dust mask... painted with spray paint... so not only could I barely drink through the slot I made, but I was breathing about 90% paint fumes... it was kind of like being drunk... on top of that I didn't attach the eye cones right so one eye was looking the opposite way of the other eye!! OK, so it wasn't practical, but it was a DAMN good looking costume! I'll have to find a picture and scan it in

11. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Not yet anyways!!! I love it. :cool:

If you've ever seen me you know I'm not the one night stand kinda guy. I have to wear down the defenses of the ladies over time... kinda like rust on the right rear frame rail of an 80 ElCamino...

(Well, ever since my hookup for the chloroform got busted... :eek:)

12. raaf

raaf

how about some jeans, 4" cuffs, wifebeater, draw on some tattoos, sideburns, oh shit wait... nevermind.

13. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

I've always wondered why people think it's cool to have their picture taking while flippin' the bird. Do they think it's funny? Looks stupid and classless to me.

14. buzz bomb

buzz bomb

Put a cereal box on a rope so it hangs at chest high around you neck . Then buy a fake knife ,butcher knife (NO SHIT RIGHT?) put it thru the center of the box so it sticks out . This costume is called the Cereal killer , and for one it's comfotable . You can take it on and off when you want , and you can drink in it . The tony the tiger box works well cause you can put the knife thru his chest and it looks cool . I did this one year and people thought it was funny as hell!!!

Buzz Bomb

15. surfer1316

surfer1316

best one I've seen in a couple years was I was walking down the street, with a lot of bars, at home and these guys with a whole bunch of cardboard boxes on them were walking together and one of them had a boombox in his "stomach", they kinda blocked the whole sidewalk, walked straight up to me and my girl and the one guy hit play.......

it was the tetris music and they all started spinning and dancing and as the music stopped they all like "interlinked" I was on the ground laughing, funny as hell and the guys said they didn't pay for a single beer all nite

16. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

i went as the grim reaper one year.......found some tall soled boots, a full black (what would you call it??) cape or dress thingy, a grim reaper see through one way mask and a real mowing si (sp??)....showed up at a college sponsored party.....they wouldn't let me in.....:rolleyes:

17. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

drunk wearing a rat fink mask doesn't exactly scream sophisticated, ivy league one-upper. sometimes the bird is appropo. like now.

I want to be ugly betty for halloween. Fake teeth, Mexican blanket and a wig.
    Or I could always be a ninja. Again.

One year I hid 2 costumes at my buddies party. The bathroom had 2 doors. I would go in, change into a ghoul (black mesh over my face), go out the back way, run around, grabbing drinks, boobs, whatever, then change into my clown outfit. I'd ask people who the f**k the asshole in the death mask is. Really had people going. I guess you had to be there.

18. Rocket

Rocket
    from Austin Tx

I'm going to be Dog too and my wife is going to dress up like his

19. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

cause I was already there:D
    scythe, btw

20. Appleseed

Appleseed

I went as a Jason/Leatherface dude one year. You know, hockey mask, green overalls and a chainsaw. Big whoop right? Well its bad-ass when its a REAL saw. Just remove the chain, fire that mother up, and people WILL shit themselves. Its best to start it up, and come running full bore out of the shadows.

21. Hellfish

Hellfish

I did that before. I was just over 7 feet tall with my stilts. I made a robe and hood out of black burlap. NO one could see inside the hood... and since I arrived out of costume and changed in the bathroom, no one knew who I was. Some people were seriously freaked out. I didn't reveal my identity for 30-45 minutes. People left the room. IT was awesome. I handed out shots of Black Death Vodka and cigarettes all night. :D

22. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

If I were you I would find the oldest person at the party and stand right behind them all night...

23. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I was a meat inspector one year. Had a cool coat with a 'PYONG' nametag on it.

24. heavytlc

heavytlc

Black long sleeve shirt, black pants. Yellow electric tape double lined on the front and back of the shirt. The middle of the road. Last year I found a real ugly, small stuffed cat. I pinned it to my chest like road kill. Simple and car related.

25. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

GMB:p

26. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

that's scary........... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. spicoli

spicoli
    BANNED
    from in a house

i seen a guy dressed up as superman rolling around in a wheelchair, that one was funny as hell. this year mine is close to that one but of a different celebrity and no wheelchair but i will need a marine animal to pull it off so if anyone is going to seaworld anytime soon please let me know i need a prop.

28. TINGLER

TINGLER

I went to a party as the devil one time.

I glued horns to my head and painted myself up to look like the devil. Honest to goodness, I looked real.
    The horns looked real.....the whole bit.

I obviously didn't have a mask on.

anyhow, at this party there was a young kid like 6 or 7 maybe. He was with his mother. I was walking down a hallway and at the last second I peeked my head back around the corner and looked straight at him and gave him a "look". Like my face said, "little boy, I'm the devil and I'm gonna get you".

He got big saucer eyes and scooted behind his mom and was like almost crying.

..........I still feel bad about that one. I know that kid fucking hates me to this day and he doesn't even know who I am.

....other than the devil.

29. Powerband

Powerband

In the college town I lived in , the Salvation Army thrift store always did a brisk business thew week before Halloween. You can find affordable stuff that can be combined to great effect.

Powerband

30. Muttley

Muttley

You guys dress up for Halloween? I had no idea there were so many eleven year olds on the HAMB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.