Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need a favor - Hi-res profile photo of wide white and steelie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by McTullis, Sep 25, 2006.

1. McTullis

McTullis

Normally I wouldn't do something like this on here but it's for a good cause. Our design studio has the Texas School for the Deaf as a client and some of you may know that Monster Garage and TSD did a traditional hotrod build. We're wrapping up an exhibit and turns out we're in dire need of a hi-res photo of a wide white tire and steel wheel. Late hours prevent me from getting over to Crushproof or South Austin Speedshop to see what's on hand in daylight so if anyone can help me out with a good photo it'd be appreciated. Needs to be side proflie, full circle with the entire tire in the photo. Send to [email protected] and thanks in advance. :cool:

2. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

3. McTullis

McTullis

The first one is leaning towards what i need but i'll save it just in case. I appreciate it. BTT.

4. McTullis

McTullis

5. [​IMG]

The only one on my work computer.

6. Take a look at these. If they look like something you can use, I can e-mail you a higher res copy.

KARLS-27a.jpg

KARLS-27b.jpg

7. knuckle

knuckle
    from Missery

Will this work for ya??

[​IMG]

8. McTullis

McTullis

Perfect, Knuckle. Is that the highest resolution? And thanks to the other guys as well. I'll get back to ya'll if I need to go with another photo.