Register now to get rid of these ads!

NW speed... again... yeah, I know... but

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sideshow01, Sep 25, 2006.

1. sideshow01

sideshow01
    from Dirty Jerz

Anyone have any luck tracking marty down after nw speed closed? I'd like to politely ask him for my $200 back.

Thanks!
    -B

2. It's really a shame Marty couldn't make NW Speed work out.

He had some neat parts.

JH

3. TxRat

TxRat

I guess Im one of the lucky ones. I but a log 6x2 for my 425 from him. Very nice product, recieved it in just 3 days and even followed up to see if I got it. This was 6 months ago...

this is Marty on eBay

he has some active auctions as of now. May try that route...

4. sideshow01

sideshow01
    from Dirty Jerz

Thanks man... I'll try that one out.

-B

5. sideshow01

sideshow01
    from Dirty Jerz

pretty good feedback rating... surprising, considering.

-B

6. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

So what happened to NW Speed? Is the product line for sale or biz??

7. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

He had a one day setup at Bonneville on tech inspection Friday. was gone by Sat. Had a nice new truck. Thats prolly where your 200 dollars is....

8. Rusty

Rusty

NW Speed still rolling rite along call him after 9

9. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

He moved his whole business out from under the NW Speed name and into using Eelco as the new business name.
    http://www.eelco-usa.com/

I hope that was a drama free statement.

10. 5window

5window

Here's a phone number he gave in one of his EBay feedback replies on 9/21/06 for someone who didn't get directions.

(503) 651-3352

11. TxRat

TxRat

you are correct, When I bought my manifold he told me then that it would not say NW Speed on the manifolds but would say Eelco. He said that he was dropping the NW Speed name..

12. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

He's got a great way of trying to tell you that you are the ONLY one that's he's ever had a problem dealing with and that's when all the four letter words you would like to hear come out. He's a big joke in the NorthWest with the locals- just takes a lot longer for the word to get around the whole country- and while it does he'll just keep changing his name and moving from product to product. Cody cleaned up his mess with the Hurst tires- eventually someone will bail out the EELCO deal. He does make enough of an effort selling the new stuff to satisfy a few people, but NEVER buy any vintage tin or old car parts from him or you will be SORELY dissapointed- I know a few that the whole car NEVER even showed up and he said the was not his responsibility- when it left his shop (on HIS friends trailer) all his liability eneded there!

13. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

yup nw speed= just elco mfg or whatever hes calling himself these days. same low grade often just fucked up looking linkage, same crap service and denied he was "that nw speed guy every body hates" over the phone more then once.