Register now to get rid of these ads!

billetproof 2006(modem buster)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SEISXSEISXSEISX, Sep 16, 2006.

1. nice pics 51chevysled,got any more?lets try and represent everyone who came out to this show...918 cars! like the title says"MODEM BUSTER",hope you guys have a fast connection:cool:

2. I do have a few more...some of the Gambino Kustoms trucks that someone requested. I'll post 'em up tonight when I have access to my Photobucket account.

Because I was so busy bs-ing with friends, I didn't take nearly as many pics as I usually do...mostly just cars that I hadn't seen yet. I do have a friend who took some that I'll try to pilfer.

Bryan

3. synthsis

synthsis

Wow, thanks for all the great pics, really gives me a feel for the west coast shows. This Merc is giving me some inspriration for mine ;)

4. builtbyme

builtbyme

Hmmm...
    Thought that was Family Toolin'
    maybe Family Two Lane
    oh, how about Femletulin
    AAAhhhhhh.... Vanity plates suck......

5. If you'd like more pics of this Merc, PM me and I'll see what I can do. It belongs to a good friend of mine in the Drag Lynx who lives about 5 houses from me. The chop is awesome...especially the work around the back window.

Bryan

6. this year was too much for me it was a great show but to much to take in in one day....its so big now it needs to be 3 days at least...Thanks KIRK for all the hard work you did a great job.. I will say that the quality of cars has come up quite a bit all the rusty ratty look is on the decline if this show is a sign of things to come..we can expect some great cars next year!!I think this made all the not so thought out cars stand out a little more than in the past.and remember billitproof is where not completed cars made a home.. so these cars may just not have found there sole yet.. a great car is not just putting kool parts and such together .

7. h0twired

h0twired
    from Winnipeg

Something I have always wondered. With the ultra-channelled-doors-dragging-on-the-pavement-cars... how many of them are actually driven and how do they pass inspections to actually be registered or insured?

8. I'll add a few. It was a great day, good vibe all around.

Attached Files:

9. ....

Attached Files:

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this was one cool looking 4 door..dont see many of these around.

11. Here are a few more pics of the Gambino Kustoms trucks as requested and a couple extras...did we get all 918 yet? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bryan

12. murdercycles

murdercycles

Thank you for the tour. Great work.
    Ray in CT

13. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

What, no primered cars? wtf

14. KIRK!

KIRK!

Cool stuff! What are the chances of getting files for the website?

15. You're welcome to any of mine, or I can zip 'em up and email 'em to ya. PM me if you wanna go with option #2.

Bryan

16. mine are up for grabs as well...pm sent to you with details.

17. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

I Have About 300 Pics From 2004 If You Need Them..all Are Hi Res And (i Think ) Well Taken

18. squirrell451

squirrell451
    from Sacramento

shit, I hate having dial up, That just took me 3 hours and a 6pack to look at all those pics.

19. ham-boned-ford

ham-boned-ford

Nice bunch of pics! wish i would have gone

20. Cool Pics, It Was A Cool Show. But I Have To Agree With The Primer Question, I Was A Little Dis-appointed That There Was Not Alot More. C-ya At Jimmys Picnic!!!