Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question for all you Skateboarders with Hot rods?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Coupe-De-CAB, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

I quit 11 years ago because they had no more love for me on the team:(

...and since skateboarding is my professional occupation... yes, money was involved:(

but just about a year ago Fausto/owner of Independent trucks (R.I.P.) wanted me back on the team, so here i am!

as for the shirt, it never got done because they never followed through with it... bummer, but i would still love to make this happen somehow someday.

on another note ...Powell skateboards just released 3 decks with my original artwork on them (sorry not hotrod related) and were just released at last weekend at the San Diego ASR tradeshow... I'll post them over at the artshow this weekend. Super stoked because i have never had my own artwork be mass produced on a skateboard before for sale to the public. this is a first for me and i'm very honored that Powell skateboards gave me the opportunity to use my own art on their skate decks!

blessings,
    CAB

2. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Finally finished this tee for Indy:)

[​IMG]

watcha think?

CAB

3. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

I'd buy/wear it. Looks cool. Can't believe I'm giving my opinion to Caballero- cool. I'm a fan from back in the day. I'll stop now, but nice design. Looks "chunky-bad."

Jay

4. looks rad Cab. I would wear that with indy pride for sure.

5. Looks great CAB...I'd be interested in a banner with that logo and I'm sure at least one of my friend's skate shops would be too. Any idea when it's coming out?

Bryan

6. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

I dressed like Don Johnson/Gator/Staab and I carried a beeper...

I was "sentenced" to "Drug Counselling" even though I hadn't even drank my first beer...

Meanwhile I was tagging Rat-Bones all over the high-desert with Testers and never getting caught...

Capitol Idea Steve!

The shirt looks great!

Was it you that used to do that kinda ollie-to-acid drop thing after spining around a sign-post in the Bones Brigade videos? I spent all summer copying that one year... Partially because I knew it was the only trick in the video that I might be able to pull off.

7. markanthony

markanthony

Niiiiiice, looks like you settled on a good one...

ever since I saw your post I've been trying to find the Hay truck that rolls around the El Toro CA area to get you a pic...Hasn't worked out to well...Same papal cross, same font, same colors but it's the Independent Hay Company It was a kick the first time we saw it on the way to find some ditch in the hills but I haven't seen it again. Makes me kick myself everytime I don't have a camera on me.

Are you coming down to the GVR contest at Etnies? If so or if not and you're ever at the park give me a ring and I'll come down the hill and say hey and act all stupid like a school-girl.

Mark-Anthony
    [email protected]
    949-900-2718

8. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Shit, when you bought the Bird, I was all Giddy-Like-A-Schoolgirl to be meeting "THEE-Mark-Anthony!!!"

Imagine my dissappointment when you turned out to be a 6'2" Blond-haired, white guy...

and not a 5' Latin dude with an ear-piece... :) :0 :)

9. Steve

Steve

sick design cab I want one

10. blacufo

blacufo

looks sweet, sign me up

11. spicoli

spicoli
    BANNED
    from in a house

how about a guy doing a hand plant on the edge of a pool with a rat rod truck design on the bottom of the deck. i got one independent shirt that says built to grind under the armpit kinda cool being in an unusual spot. a girl got kicked out of my school for wearing a L7 shirt. cant remember how many times i had to turn my shirts in sideout.