Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lloydfest 2023 is in the books

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Mar 14, 2023.

?
  1. Yes I'll be there

35 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Really don't need to know who won't be there lol

24 vote(s)
    53.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. You vote for both. Click both boxes. Not like I need to know who isn't coming lmao :D

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Oh hell I’m stupid…..

3. Not really, I see through your plan to leave your wife at home :p:p:p

4. This test is too hard.

but I’m planning on going

5. Yeah it's all screwed up now lol, I could've made it easier had i been smarter :D

6. tim troutman

tim troutman

my wife is coming also it is our anniversary weekend also. plan to get a cabin need to get it in gear.

7. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

I am going to do my best to be there.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  8. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

Out with the old
    70700386484__28C9BDA1-9A9A-4E24-8597-61926C0F82DA.jpeg

In with the new…

69723827651__C77970C2-DE69-4B91-A0AA-BA67B408E248.jpeg

Good thing I started early. I’ve got some time to dial her in…Looking forward to the Lloydfest!

9. What are you working on???

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

Will arrive in my 1949 1/2 ton Chevy, 261 ci, Clifford Intake, Edelbrock 390 cfm, Fenton headers, Saginaw/Borg-Warner overdrive, column shift.

65790745066__6AB8CA4E-BFDA-4E8E-9927-1045DAE248CD.jpeg

11. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey, Lloyd. If the A isn't running, how about I bring the body, doors and grille and you can finish them off and paint them while you don't have anything else to do? ;)

12. Does it gotta look good??? :p

13. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Anything you do will be an improvement :D

14. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mmmmmm, maybe. ;)

15. gene-koning

gene-koning

Oh boy! We gunna do paint and body work along with the big block Chevy build at Lloydfest?

After a few beers, a bit of shine, and all the other stuff piled into the weekend, the collective crew should get those A parts looking spiffy by the time your ready to take them home....

What could possibly go wrong doing body and paint work after 3 days of partying. then letting them blow dry on the way home? :D

16. Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be attending in person. However I’ll be there in spirit. He he.

17. Your date bumps up on the harvest season, so I am not planning to make the journey - but- if it doesn’t rain soon there might not be a harvest, so who knows…

enloe and chryslerfan55 like this.
  18. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

What was the opening line from that song, "Well, they call me the Streak". Shoot a heavy color coat, put her in the wind and see what it looks like with horizontal runs ;).

19. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Lloyd,
    Since it’s getting close, is there a chance you could change the polls 2nd vote option to wife or significant other?
    I was confused on how to add it initially. Your numbers could be askew. Of course it doesn’t take much to confuse me :)

20. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

IMG_5870.jpeg IMG_5869.jpeg IMG_5868.jpeg

I’m the ‘anti-squirrel’, slowest build up on the planet Earth. Flywheel is in, pressure plate, friction disc, transmission with throw out bearing today. I’ll be ready for the LLOYDFEST soon!!!

21. Hell Pete i stay confused! I've got a pretty good idea on turnout, mainly need to know because of food. I'm 99% sure that we're moving to the drag strip. Better location all around, plus drag racing. If you wanna run your car you'll have to pay that fee. Think it's $25? We're gonna be in a big field behind the tower, lots of room, toilets, shower house etc. My band is on the outs at the moment, looking at another band if I can afford them, and I have a DJ/ KARAOKE lined up for Friday night. I wanna see everybody having a good time, that's the important thing :D

22. All I have to do is add the a/c and cruise to the Fargo, build a hitch and make our canned hamb camper useable.

Desoto291Hemi and alanp561 like this.
  23. Vent windows, piece of broom handle, and an inflatable mattress :D

24. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Anyone traveling through central Missouri? If so they could stop by my place and pick up a oil pan and relay it to Lloyd.

25. Have to try to keep Rachel from wondering why the hell she agreed to this fiasco

26. Lmao i get it brother ;)

enloe and 57 Fargo like this.
  27. Actually thought about you driving to work today. Walked out of the house and it wasn't raining, so I jumped in my heavy Chevy! I got promoted at work, and that moved me to a firehouse out in the country. Now it's all backroads to work. You and @guthriesmith ain't the only ones driving their old ride to work these days :D