Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tech: save a junk 32 body

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by titus, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Jason455

Jason455

Jeff,
    looks real good. I have a 40 ford coupe that needs about the same amount of work. did you make the floor panels from scratch? If so what kind of bead roller are you using? I have one of the cheap harbor freight deals.
    Jason

2. poop

poop

Jeff,

Your a maniac!!! Thanks for the inspiration.. Do you have any more pics of 34 tudor?

It's awesome to see, that some people still have a D.I.Y.(do it yourself) outlook.

Poop

3. titus

titus

heres another pic of my 34 tudor, i actually sold it at bttf 2005, but i miss it like hell!!

flatheadyoungin', on a frame it all depends on what your gonna do, full fendered or highboy, if you can see the frame, after its been patcheds blasted and sealed with a good epoxy sealer primer you can smear it with good ol' bondo to smooth her out, youll never find a frame with out pitting, or at least be able to aford it!

Jason455, i built all the floors from scratch, i bought the subrails from drake, i have a bead roller and metal brake my dad made about 30 at least year ago, its at heavy enough that i use 16 gauge for everything, no oil canning here!

jeff

Attached Files: