Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage If Lloyd has a get together, would you come?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd break her ankles before I even got her into sixth gear. :D:D:D

Ooooh. Can you get them with heated grips? Winter's comin'. :D:D:D

2. More like Cousin Eddie!

3. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Kool! I’ll take it! I do have a generator, if necessary, but don’t want to make too much noise!

Bones

4. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Shit, man, I make Eddie look like a socialite! 7845BE0F-984A-4C7D-BE73-41811D2451C1.jpeg

Bones

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
  5. High test 63

High test 63

I'm seriously starting to feel a little giddy about this trip. I'm pretty hopeful that I'll be off probation by then... LoL!

6. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Tom Daniels would be offended.

7. High test 63

High test 63

Good one!

8. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Who the Fuck is Tom Daniels?

Bones

9. choptop40

choptop40

10. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You ain't right! ;)

11. High test 63

High test 63

2ce478267e907529d03ca6172a7cb040.jpg

12. mohr hp

mohr hp
    from Georgia

Tom Daniels created many of those far out Monogram models we all glued together.

13. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

14. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This thread is still cracking me up as to all of the great, witty, smart ass, highly creative , unique one liners and remarks that just keep coming!
    Some ideas for a few appropriate, big old school circus banners, that would be right at home out there on those 3 acres of pure fun, and high foolishness, among a lot of cool, young and old hot rodder's!
    Thanks from Dennis.

40850001.jpg 40830012.jpg 40850020.jpg 40850019.jpg 40830035.jpg 40830017.jpg 40850013.jpg 40850014.jpg 40830023.jpg

15. David Gersic

David Gersic
    from DeKalb, IL

Definitely the winner of the “longest distance” award.

Put me down as a firm “maybe”. Sounds fun. I’d go, but there are issues.

16. Circus?! Circus, you say? Not just any circus... a three piston ring circus.

"Step right up folks! Step right up! See the Amazing Lloyd extricate 40 clowns from a Fiat Topolino with the Jaws of life! See the indomitable Ryan fight spammers using only a tuna can and an outdated laptop! Witness the awe inspiring equestrian prowess of Guthriesmith's Wild West Review! Two days only, limited seating available!"

I might be able to borrow one of my ex's old dresses to use as a circus tent. :D

You can add "bearded lady" to the bill if I decide to bring her. :p:p:p

17. Let's just go ahead and make this an official thing. Lloydfest-hoodlum hideout, October 6th,7th, and 8th. 2023 will be the place to be. I will be off work starting on the 2nd, getting everything ready, so if you roll in early it's no problem at all. I've been asked about lodging, If you wanna camp, I'll have everything you need on the property, and the liquor store is about 2.5 miles away lol. There will be porta toilets and if I have enough people camping, there'll be a portable shower trailer here. If you wanna stay in a hotel, Mt Sterling Ky is 15 minutes away, and Morehead is 25. There is a pretty nice hotel in Farmers also, that's about 20 minutes. DO NOT STAY AT THE DAYS INN MT STERLING!!!! I will contact the hotels in Sterling to see if they want to host hot rods and get a better rate, but it's not a bad price. Search Cave Run Lake state park. There is lodging there, beautiful scenery, really nice cabins to rent, and it's the muskie capital of the south if you fish. We'll roast a pig here one day with all of the sides, and we'll have a fish fry one of the days. I'll get the taco truck lady to come on Sunday. If she wants to give me a price on feeding everybody one we have a number, and it is in my budget, I'll pay for it, if not you'll just pay for what you eat. I'll make sure there is cool shit to do, and live music one of the nights. Bring shit to sell and we'll throw together a swap meet! My shop is on site, all the stuff needed to fix any problems you might have, and the upholstery shop of course, bring her any projects you want her to fix. She's excited about this just as much as I am. We'll have shirts also, not for profit, as none of this is for profit, but whatever they cost me, that's what they'll cost, and you'll see the receipt right here on the hamb. So with that said, it's on! Officially! Let's do this! I know it's 10 months away, but here's your initiative to get that damn project done! And drive it, or haul it, or bring a picture of it, whatever! Just be here! I'll make sure there is a place for trailers if you're hauling, there is hundreds of acres here. No worries. See ya soon!

18. OH BOY!! Such a DEAL. `
    On my TRY list. Sticky at the top.

Ben

19. Just a note, the only place I'm pushing this is here, it's hamb only, so don't worry about getting here and a bunch of local people being here with off topic shit.

20. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey buddy, I'm thrashing on that T-Shirt art...
    self2.jpg

21. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  22. kls50

kls50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

23. This is how the big shit like Sturgis gets started.

In time folks from all over the world will get their jalopys in running order to make a pilgrimage to The HAMB Hog Roast Hootenanny or whatever you guys end up calling it. :p

24. There are a few of us in Atlanta who still ride old cars. Only about 5 1/5 hours, just like going up to the nats in Louisville. I'm thinking this might be a lot of fun.

25. If I come does that make it an international incident?

26. Coming up I-75, when you get to the I-64 split at Lexington, take 64 east, I'm 42.5 miles from there. But it's a lot, lot quicker to come across Boonesborough road exit of 75. Cuts off a lot of miles. Probably 20 miles.

27. I don't really consider Canada as international, more like the attic where all of the old cool shit is stored :D

28. Did you just call me old?:)

29. Yes.... yes I did :D but I also called you cool :cool: they even out, you cool old fucker :p

30. That’s better!!!:cool: I think….:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.