Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cruisin the Rock pictures!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JamesG, Sep 8, 2006.

1. JamesG

JamesG

Heres some shots from the cruise night. The Power tour unvealing went well. Thanks to everyone from here that came. I met some great people, thanks a ton for comming!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JamesG

JamesG

3. Hmmmm.....seems we are at least short some pics of a particular Bellflower Lesabre that was present! :) We had a great time and it was great to finally meet face to face and check out your car!

4. nice pics. Thanks for the look. That big block coupe looks like the poster car for "Unsafe at any speed."

5. JamesG

JamesG

Hey same here! Sorry I had to leave like I did but I didn't know how much juice was left in that battery:( .......See ya next month at the show...:D

6. rebarsfords

rebarsfords

Cool man! Thanks for sharin'
    That rusto-coupe looks like quite an "e" ride!!!

7. TREBOR

TREBOR
    from Arkansas

Dang, I didn't go since it's usually the same ol' selection. I'd like to have seen that Coupe. We'll see what shows up at the Oct show. Later

8. Not a bad turnout for a cruise nite. I'm hoping that the Oct show will turnout as well.

9. LilDuec

LilDuec

I thought the cruis'n in the rock show was cancelled indefinately? I know last year it was when I was living there. What show is in October?

10. JamesG

JamesG

The cuise nights were never cancelled and the show called the Big CruiseFest which is Oct. 13 & 14......

http://www.bigcruisefest.com/index2.php

11. JamesG

JamesG

12. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

The funny part to me was when the first lady of Arkansas, Mrs. Janet Huckabee, made a comment during her speech about Reggie's rat-powered A being "unsafe looking." He offered her a ride and she asked, "Is it safe?" And he said something like, "Of course it's ...NOT!"

13. JamesG

JamesG

Yea, that was funny..... I thought she was going to try and give him a ticket or something, lol.