Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage If Lloyd has a get together, would you come?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Oh NOW there’s conditions! Isn’t good enough that I look like Bob Seger and or The Dude? But NO, I’ve got to dress up. Too bad I don’t look like Steve Martin. Then I could dress up as the Father of the Bride. :D

2. No that's this year goofy! We had a Halloween wedding, everybody had to wear a costume, so that's how we've done our Halloween party since we got married lol 20191102_173535.jpg

3. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

4. "If you remember Lloydstock, you weren't there, man."

5. nrgwizard

nrgwizard
    from Minn. uSA

There sure are some good comment on this thread... :D .
    I may have to have you make-up some "I couldn't make(or missed!) the 1st inaugural Lloydstock event of the century ;( " tshirts to buy for those who can't make it... That Pink Lloyd shirt is great. :D . & would make a killer logo!
    Lloyd, no running On Topic car is only 1 of the issues. Can't figure out a good workaround needed due to some "lifestyle" choices I made in the past. We'll see, I'm told miracles can happen... :) .
    This sounds like more fun than the BTT50s. Which is only ~40 mi from me.
    Marcus...

6. SS327

SS327

Will I have to get a passport?

7. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You got it brother. I already promised you an "El Camino" drawing anyway...maybe we can incorporate that into an event shirt:D

8. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

...maybe something in this genre?...but a '60 Elco of course;)

;) 0.15.jpg 0.16.jpg

9. Anything man, you're the artist. I would need an art file to take to the screen printer. I told Scottyt that we'd call it the asshole-orama lmao!

10. 1ton

1ton

I just don't want to see the dark side of his moon.

11. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey, @squirrel, the Rambler gets really good mileage, right?

As for me, I'm in. You're just not that far away from me and maybe, by then, I'll have the body on the T smoothed out. I could bring it along and you could get to it when you can. I can always make another trip. :)

12. I am in for two T-shirts as I know there is usually a minimum purchase at the printer! My word is my bond, even if I get stuck in some God forsaken place transporting & can't attend, I will still buy them!

Excited to attend many more events like this as I transition into a semi- retirement! I don't think I will ever stop, but will take stuff into areas my new wife has never been so I can show her the country! The more I read about this event, the more excited I get!

God Bless
    Bill
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

13. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just think how far it would be if it was metric;)

14. squirrel

squirrel

yeah, but I'm hoping to have something else by then....

15. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Turning into Woodstock soon…………;)

16. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

And, if they're dry, we can have the Very First, Original, All-Inclusive, Cow Chip Throw Contest. :D

17. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

18. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Told my wife today, "I'm headed down to Kentucky next fall in the hot rod to hang out with a bunch of buddies I've never met."

She just walks by me and says "OK! Give me the date and have fun."

Lol. Good woman.

19. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

LLOYDFEST HAMB PARTY

A hunnert Elky wannabe owners consoling each other with roast pig, taco truck, local and not so local beverages. Hot Rod is the language of the LLOYDFEST, if you don’t understand the language, seek out an interpreter.

20. 14FAE481-4830-4A75-BADE-E911AAA4841F.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  21. Considering I’m thinking of driving 5000miles to hang out with people I’ve never met, some would think I’m crazy.

Budget36, chevy57dude, atch and 10 others like this.
  22. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Old friends who've never met... ... meet at Lloydstock.

winduptoy, 210superair, jim32 and 8 others like this.
  23. Flathead Freddie

Flathead Freddie

Well now Erika and I are honored by your invite , thing is the only Get Together I am going to for now is a parts get together as I am on a bicycle till wheels spin with Freddie&Flo then plan is for us to visit all our friends across the country so yes we would love to come over and meet everyone !

Your Car Pals Anthony and Erika

24. I have been laughing my @ss off at some of the comments on this thread, especially at ones like "Paddle Faster" LMAO!!! but in all seriousness....I definitely want to come & would be willing to kick in for food, booze, etc! The only thing I would ask is that we have a date well ahead of time, so can book a cabin on the lake for my wife & I, & I can contour my transporting schedule so that I am sure I can attend!!!

God Bless
    Bill
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

25. SS327

SS327

Anthony. That is a friggin great poster! Maybe I could throw some junk together by then.

anthony myrick and chryslerfan55 like this.
  26. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

27. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you plan it, they will come.

28. High test 63

High test 63

Im digg'n this plan. Would be fun to run the roadster down there with some other like minded hot rodders from up this way. I didn't see that anyone had called dibs on the couch yet... So, DIBS!!!?

29. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

2324 miles with 35 hrs of driving time. That would be a bit of a road trip for me. That would have to be a combined stop and do the tourist thing trip.

30. October 6th-8th. But I'll be off work Thursday- Tuesday. So anytime that weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.