Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage On The Road to the Roc 2022...in a Banger

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by winduptoy, Sep 25, 2022.

1. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

She Uber drives on the side...you think that was a free ride???
    ....then the conversation went on to sugar daddy.... I gave her one of your cards I kept for that occasion and she said
    "what??? the moustache guy"

2. Another great ride.
    Thanks for taking me along!

Hamtown Al and winduptoy like this.
  3. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

IMG_20221004_080855466_HDR.jpg doing a post trip inspection @bchrismer applied a memento on the sly...I'm special
    Thanks buddy

4. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

5. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes Grady,
    Great event but half of this is the journey for me. The folks are all great as well.
    Looking forward to seeing you in the future and plan on it for next year. It's a week later, starting on Thursday September, 7th... Book a hotel room early

Jet96 and guthriesmith like this.
  6. Been following along, figured I would wait until the end of the journey and say thanks for all the pics and scenery. Looks familiar to what I remember when I lived out there. Glad you made it there and back without any major issues.

I agree, good time to get out of town when Balloon Fiesta comes into Albuquerque.

winduptoy, alanp561 and guthriesmith like this.
  7. Just now getting a chance to get caught up during my lunch hour. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Sure was a great weekend and enjoyed getting to hang out with you! Thank you also for the banger tips! Hopefully have mine back on the road soon. Maybe have it at the Roc next year.

8. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There we go! :) Thanks, Larry.

winduptoy likes this.
  9. You said it. ;)

winduptoy, drdave and guthriesmith like this.
  10. Well, hmmmm, guess I backed myself into a corner there, didn't I? LOL

winduptoy and Sancho like this.
  11. Rex_A_Lott

Rex_A_Lott

Enjoyed it all, Thanks for the ride!

winduptoy likes this.
  12. LOL. I was wondering how long it would take you to find it. I only tagged three vehicles this year.

If you gave her my bid'ness card, it's a good thing I kept up my "homeless guy" appearance. LOL

Jet96, winduptoy and drdave like this.
  13. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad you came along Terry...miss seeing you from time to time around here, but life goes on
    Yes, Balloon Fiesta makes traffic crazy

Always good to see you Doctor! I would have liked to spend more time so more events next year for me.
    Stay healthy and have fun with cars and car people

More bangers, yes to that and you have a reverse gear to back out of the corner with three forward gears to get you there along with banger power to get it done!!!

drdave likes this.
  14. Thanks for documenting the trip! After the hurricane that went through here it has been a fun read to distract me from the local devastation