Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 F-1 Price drop, $20,500

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by charleyw, Sep 15, 2022.

1. City: Broken Arrow

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: 23,500
    I’ve had this truck since 1991 and have done most of the work myself. As you can see, I’m at the point where I need to finish the interior and I’ve just lost interest. I’ll probably regret it later.

I strongly suggest that if you’re interested that you examine it in person and form your own opinions. I want no surprises on either side. It needs finessing but has great bones. More pictures in my albums.

· 3” chop, new etc. replaced firewall, floors, trans tunnel, filled vent (I know, mistake)

· All steel except for rear fenders (glass)

· Volare front suspension with Fatman dropped spindles, rebuilt steering box

· Power brakes and steering

· Centech wiring harness

· New tires with new Torque Thrust “D” rims (or steelies with caps and new tires instead)

· Repro running boards, tailgate, stake sides, etc.

· Aluminum tread plate bed floor, bed liner sides, 4 tie-downs and fuel access door

· Decent paint, Brooklands green, single stage urethane.

· 642 miles on GM Performance 330 hp crate motor with serpentine accessory drive including a/c compressor

· New Edlebrock carb, Carter electric pump (Just replaced a defective FiTech fuel injection unit)

· Ram’s horn manifolds, 2.5” exhaust out the back

· Walker radiator

· Rebuilt TH-350, Lokar shifter, stacked plate trans cooler

· 9” rear (3.00:1) on chassis engr. Springs, rear sway bar

· Tanks gas tank, located in rear

· Autometer gauges with tach

· GPS speedometer sensor

· Newport electric wiper

· Back up camera

· Stainless steering column, (1.5”) with 4 spoke stainless steering wheel

· I have glove box door, glove box, ash tray and all the other interior handles, escutcheons etc.

· No side windows, Model specific New Relics power window mechanisms go with the truck

· Vintage air and heat system loose, not installed (compressor is mounted as part of GM package)

· Take-out leather buckets (power with heat) not connected

· Lap belts

· Oklahoma title in my name, currently licensed and insured.

Attached Files:

guthriesmith, missmuriel and catdad49 like this.

2. Bump, Now $20,500