Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SPEEDWAY MOTORS GARAGE SALE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Joker, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

They do that most of the time, Return items, discontinued items and Tired if having it take up space items.
    You can pick up some serious discounts if it is actually something you need though.

3. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

A TON of stuff for my roadster is Speedway Garage sale items. Chrome Super Bell forged 4" dropped axle. '32 grill insert. 'Glass deck lid. All close to half retail price. There's more but I can't remember all. Tanks Inc. supplied the "blemish" gas tank at half price because the sender hole had been drilled in the wrong place, patched, and metal finished.

4. Hey, Jalopy Joker, A big thank you for the heads up, on this garage sale!

Jalopy Joker likes this.

5. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I used to buy stuff from their "Garage Sale", but I haven't seen anything worthwhile for several years. For example, I bought a set of 3 5/16 X 3 3/4 Offenhauser flathead pistons for a hundred bucks about five years ago. They included pins and rings for that price. After a thorough inspection by my engine builder, he installed them in the 258" engine I was building. They worked out fine.

Maybe I should go back and take another look.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  6. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

I just spent a few minutes "shopping" on their web catalogue. How about a pair of '54 Ford fender skirts for $50? Or a chrome, 4" drop tube axle, behind axle spring mount, for $99? There is LOTS of stuff for pennies on the dollar, even more stuff for at least 1/2 off. I oughta build another car...