Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Saturday night cruise Brunswick Ohio 9_3_22

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40ragtopdown, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Thanks for sharing Gary, I really like the Rambler with the 56 Chevy paint styling. HRP

2. perk03

perk03
    from VA

great pics...thank you and Go BUCKS! :)

3. jim snow

jim snow

Thanks for the photos. Snowman ⛄️

4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I still don't understand why one goes back to the 60s pretty authentically and can't find a period wheel and tire of which there are SO many to finish it off...to bad...shoes so many times make or break a build...

Hard to get by it...:oops:...I know not my car...

Not unusual this way either...there is a disconnect in the spirit thats hard to understand...chrome reverse...are just as fitting and even shiny to boot...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. 40ragtopdown

40ragtopdown

Bill I probably walked right by you and didn't know it. Next time you're going to be there let me know. I'll stop and bs for awhile.

Bill's Auto Works and Stogy like this.
  7. doug3968

doug3968

real nice pics, front and back pics were super.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  8. I will do that Sir!

I am hoping to get there with the 55 Nash (my avatar) one time before the end of the month, but lost a part of one of the YH carbs while rebuilding them & that is holding me back from getting it together again!

God Bless
    Bill
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

40ragtopdown likes this.
  9. reagen

reagen

Thanks for the pics

10. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Great photos, I sure wish our cruise nights here attracted that blend of cars and truck. Too many late models here.

11. This might be a resurrection or a budget build with swap meet wheels and tires. The hood-scoop in my view brings it to late 60s or early 70s. Maybe the next version will have some steelies or chrome reverse. Looks like a ball of fun in the mean time.

12. 40ragtopdown

40ragtopdown

We get a lot of late models here to. Along with a lot of muscle cars. Times have changed. Back when I bought my 40 in 1971 it was a 31 year old car. Now a 31 year old car is a 1991 model.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.