Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods free shipping las vegas to ventura nationals and back...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tred, Aug 6, 2022.

1. tred

tred

Once again I'm throwing out the offer to deliver something that you want to buy but shipping almost makes it not worth it, I'm going to the Ventura Nationals in a month and back home to Vegas in a car, I cannot transport an entire car for you, but if I can bring stuff to you, let me know. No charge, maybe we have a beer together, but this is free shipping. I'm not trying to take any business from the shippers here on the HAMB, I'm just trying to make a deal happen that otherwise wouldn't because of the cost of shipping. I've made this offer many times before all over the country, and have dragged all kinds of stuff around for many HAMB people, most of the shippers know about it and aren't offended.
    If I can be of help to you, let me know...

-Tred

2. Wish you were coming to Vancouver island, B.C, Canada. I've been given a set of whitewalls that I need to get home. lol

3. That is a great offer. I have done the same for others in the past. All I asked for is a simple thank you.

4. Nice of you to offer ….

If any of you HAMBERS take this gentleman
    up on his kind offer ….

Tip Generously !

Jim

harpo1313 likes this.

5. tred

tred

three day bump...