Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy in Wi.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ole Pork, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Ole Pork

Ole Pork

Hey guys, (and gals) , I'm a new member. Glad to find so many people who like old iron like I do. The greatest sin in the world is to send old iron to the crusher. After all, it don't eat no bread. I live in Crivitz , Wi., which is about 55 miles north of Green Bay. Commonly called God's country. I'm 59 years old, divorced, and an OTR trucker. My friends call me Porky. Right now I'm working on a '51 Chev 2-dr post. My first car was exactly the same and I looked for 25 years to find another to street rod. Found one, same color even , 5 miles from home. Going s.b. Chev, th350, s-10 rear. Back in the early '60's all these neat goodies weren't available, not to mention money, to a 16 year old. Hope to finish in about 2 years, so I can chase these luscious ole hotties, lol. I also just picked up a n '85 Buick Lesabre " Collector's Edition", in near primo condition. It w/be show-ready by spring. Nice car.Looking forward to chatting, exchanging ideas, and just being around others who are old-school. Maybe I can even get rid of my original Chevy running gear.. Won't crush it, no way. Hey, glad to be here....Porky

2. welcome porky, i have a 46 chevy doing the same small block turbo 350 sitting on s10 frame with org rear. post some pics enjoy your time here.

3. BluesHound

BluesHound

Welcome from down the road in De Pere. I've spent some time in Crivitz, mostly en route to Houghton, MI, for college. Best of luck huntin' for the hotties!

4. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

Hey Porky , The old drive train still run?? My 216 in my '49 has a slight rod knock .........BTW Welcome from the fox cities!!!!

5. brainfrz

brainfrz

I've been to Crivitz, wi. Beautiful cruzin country up your way. I have good friends in Pound, WI. Welcome to the HAMB.

jon