Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods NSRA NATS 2022 ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by B.A.KING, Jul 19, 2022.

1. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

I would rather see neither

Algoma56 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. We'll be there—smack in the middle of the South Hall if you want to stop by and say hey. We'll have some new stuff in the booth, including some parts we collaborated with Mooneyes on that we're pretty stoked about. Plus we usually provide a QC for the giveaway car, and the chopped '34 Ford three-window they're giving away this year looks pretty cool, so we're excited to check that out.

That show is certainly a mixed bag when it comes to the cars, but there's always cool stuff to see if you look, and always a good time hanging out with friends.

chryslerfan55 and V8 Bob like this.
  3. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Will we need to bring a canoe? Kentucky's been having some really bad weather.

DC40 and i.rant like this.
  4. uncleandy 65

uncleandy 65

What year was that the flood hit the parking lot and a lot of cars were floating around?

5. ekimneirbo

ekimneirbo

While I don't like opening the venue to many of the later model cars, I can say that there will be more than enough pre-66 cars there than you can possibly spend time enjoying their details. Walk your legs off or rent a scooter and you still won't see them all, as they come and go and park all over the fairgrounds. Those of you that refuse to participate are only denying yourself the opportunity to see the "Superbowl" of Hot Rods because you don't like a few of the players. Get over it and come enjoy the things that you DO like............:)

6. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

This week!!!!!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. Leaving tomorrow. Boss gets to drive his car this year. 1937 Black Ford Coupe. I will drive the truck and trailer full of machines. Stop by Booth 821 the Burr King Booth and say Hi. Going to miss not seeing Jerry Gulley Performance ,RIP.

chryslerfan55 and rod1 like this.
  8. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

10. It's been 20 years since I was there in '92 and I was one of the fortunate ones, the water came up to my running boards and there was no way to move even if I had wanted to.

[​IMG]

I sincerely hope you guys have great weather for the weekend and please take a lot of photo's. HRP

11. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Yeah i was there as spectator that year. I've been watching weather myself!!

12. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

After night's night round of storms, I'm hitchin' a ride with Noah and the animals to the Nats!

13. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

I hope we don't have a repeat!

We'll do!

14. Dang I wish.
    I swore em off after my first one and no mercs (49-51)
    Would love to attend with the extended cut off

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  15. ems customer service

ems customer service