Register now to get rid of these ads!

Muscle Car Jackpot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jrblack30, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Anyone read the AUGUST 2006 Hot Rod? Don Schlag was a pack rat. Don recently died and left behind 21 tractor trailers full of cars and motors. ANd numerous wharehouse. Don began collecting in the 50's. If he bought a car from someone it was never seen again! If he bought a motor or tranny the same "vanished in the abiss of his fleet of trailers". Well as the article points out there was quite a collection of stuffs ammassed in the 50+years of collecting. I was just visiting the dreadedEgay and all the stuff is up on auction! the link listed below:

Anyone want a new 425HP 409
    OEM 348/409 heads still in GM boxes
    M20 tranny
    How about a DZ302
    How about 62' Impalla Bubbl

http://search.liveauctions.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&ht=11&ctlgid=19948&ahid=13459&lc=1&isl=0&ccn=Business+%26+Industrial

2. BluesHound

BluesHound

I had the priviledge of viewing the collection after it had been extracted from the trailers. Very impressive, it was easy to become numb to the rarity and value of the individual parts given the total volume of parts.

This has been covered already by myself and others (search for my post titled "Huge GM Parts Find"). I didn't check, but the various posts covering the collection probably still have pictures or links to pictures if you want to see more than what HOT ROD gave you.