Register now to get rid of these ads!

32' Vicky???

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JESSEJAMES, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the HAMB Jesse. I have to tell you that my two favorite MG episodes were the wheelstanding ambulance and the '54 chevy customizing one with all the big names (you lucky bastard).

I have two more favorites to share, favorite comments you have made:

1. (To some brit drama queen) - If I was you, I'd kill myself...

2. (To some drunk at a bike show) - Go away, I don't want to have to kick your ass in front of all these kids.

Now that is some funny shit.

2. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Just wanted to say welcome Jesse. This is about as close as I get to famous folks like yourself, being from South Texas and all. I've read about Bonneville most all my 52 years but never pursued it. It may as well been the moon, however, the more I see and read on the HAMB the more I want to make it one of my life goals. Can you tell us when your going to attempt the record? I want to follow this and try to learn more about it. If your ever in this area, give us a shout and I'll buy you a hamburger and beer at the local hot rod/chopper hangout.:D Welcome aboard!

3. Frank

Frank

Welcome!

Hope you turn off that caps lock key.

4. 53burb

53burb

To da man that put the LBC on the map! Hats off to you "Jesse"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. Dan

Dan

any specs on the chop on the black chevy, it has a nice profile...

6. 53burb

53burb

I don't know. You can pm Jesse and ask him. I have only seen the car a couple of times out here. It just has a killer flow on the roofline! KNUX!

7. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

I thought that was Snoop Dog...

8. 53burb

53burb

I would agree but, he rolls on 20's and tooo much bling for my blood. Jesse builds the best choppers in the world and has a great eye for 4 wheels too from what we all have seen coming from him. KNUX!

9. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

Enough talk about choppers and newlyweds. I just want to know who has a smaller wee wee Cheezboy or Danzig? :)

10. Topfuel_Racer

Topfuel_Racer

Oh crap.... you had to go there didn't you? :D

11. 53burb

53burb

A couple more for all on the HAMB to enjoy. Hope ya like them! KNUX! Oops!!!!!!!!!! The 1st pic is from Kevin Francis' shop, KA Customs in HB. Sorry 'bout dat! KNUX!

Attached Files:

12. RedHeadSled

RedHeadSled

welcome jessie,this is why I love this site,real motor heads,grease monkeys,and very talented people can talk with no restrictions.Keep up the great work,another Fng.

13. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

That's an oximoron if I've seen one :D . What's wrong with saying what's up to Jessy? He almost single handedly made people respect us blue colar guys and made kids that didn't go the "college route" realize they can do something with themselves. Half you guys hate'in on here talk shit about a guy that has more respect for people like us than 99 percent of all the college rich fags running the companies most of us work for. Give the guy a break he didn't change when he started making it big and that in my eyes is bad ass. Ok I'll wipe off the knob now. Jesse if you read this thanks for going over the Iraq man, that was fucking awesome. Wish I could have been there when you rolled through. Keep up the good work and post some pics of the Vic when you get one.

14. Gumpa

Gumpa

Hi Jesse;
    Welcome to the only real board. I personally look forward to reading some how to's from you or possibly even a tech. Gumpa

15. leftcoast66

leftcoast66
    from Duvall

If I were him, I'd leave it on just to spite everyone...

16. sodas38

sodas38

17. B.Willie Kool

B.Willie Kool
    from Seattle

welcome to the H.A.M.B. Jesse. I just found this place too, its like "The Great Library" for Hot Rodders. So I gotta ask ya, can I borrow a $100.00 and what's that Radial Bike like to ride????????? Does it Fly?

18. 3034

JESSE JAMES, A FNG! HAhaha. :D Welcome bro!

19. 53burb

53burb

Jesse. Going to the Primer Nats? Drive that ChopperFuckers sedan of yers. KNUX!

20. Boy its a sure a long way down to the end of this one.... welcome. I used to cruise by your shop every night on my way out to the Islands... wishing I had more money in the bank. Hope you'll post updates on your projects here... be neat to see what kinda magic you got going in your garage.

Mikey

21. myke

myke
    from SoCal

So did you find a vicky yet?

Post some progress pics if ya did, I would love to see what magic you pull off to make one of those things look good.

22. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

AMEN BROTHER!
    I'm just the oposite, cars first, lots of bike to build before i go.....i'm wqay behind to!

23. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

I hear Danzig hahahaha to funny Jeff..I aint seen ya since the MTB shimano days....

24. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

So what ya got to trade?

25. trey

trey

I like stuff.

Fay Butler said nice things about you. Of course, I dont think I've heard him say anything bad about anyone.

26. so what does the wife roll in?????????? anything oldschool??

27. Will this one do??? Although it is said to be a 34 Vickie it definitely would command some serious attention from[​IMG] a metal mending madman.........

28. I Just Recently Sold A Cheerrrry 31 Vicky To One Of Jimmy Whites Customers .. (here On The Hamb) .. Seriously 100% Rust Free.. All The Wood Was Re Done .. Straight As Shit ..

Could Be Cool Cars /... Im Sure His Will Be...as Yurs Tooo..

29. I Just Recently Sold A Cheerrrry 31 Vicky To One Of Jimmy Whites Customers .. (here On The Hamb) .. Seriously 100% Rust Free.. All The Wood Was Re Done .. Straight As Shit ..

Could Be Cool Cars /... Im Sure His Will Be...as Yurs Tooo..

30. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

Why does it matter, im sure he came the the Hamb to talk about rods and customs not his wife, guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.