Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Trophy Points?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Bullet Nose, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

I just was looking at my profile and noticed the "Trophy Points". I'm not sure what those points are or if they are valuable. Can anyone explain what they are? I seem to be tied with a bunch of other people but am unsure if we are near the top, or bottom.

Every once-in-awhile I post a photo that has the wrong wheels and it gets deleted. Do I lose points for doing that?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Yep, when you get to 300 @Ryan gives you a massage.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  3. That's right. But, if you want a gowjob it's gonna cost you 50 more. :D:D:D

Hot damn! I always wanted to use "gowjob" as a euphemism and today was the day!!! This place NEVER disappoints. :D

4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

the trophy points have no meaning. almost everyone has the same amount. as far as posting cars with off topic wheels. those posts get reported, then a moderator has to delete them. No you don't lose anything other than post count. It makes work for us Mods and when others see those posts it leads them to believe that big wheel posts are ok when it reality it is not. Personally those off topic billet wheel posts really annoy me.....

5. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Gowjob. Sounds painful.

I dunno why anyone would put billet on anything. I know some guys dig it, but I think it's ugly af on anything man. Yuk.

ccain, Moriarity, Thor1 and 1 other person like this.
  6. If you click on your name it shows your info, where it says trophy points, click on the number, it'll show you what the points are for. It's just for fun in my opinion.

Thor1 likes this.
  7. I always wondered why I didn’t recognize any of the avatars on the most likes of the week chart. At most I see 3 or 4 that I am familiar with. 4,000 likes in a week and I haven’t seen one of the posts. Dawned on me that they were all on the photos from days gone by thread. Pretty damn funny that I never heard of the most popular people on campus. :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  8. Trophy points are as useless as S & H Green Stamps, there is no place to redeem ether one. :D HRP

Sancho and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. twenty8

twenty8

For those with the massive egos, mine are for sale. Make me an offer..........:rolleyes:

VANDENPLAS and Roothawg like this.
  10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Danny should know ……
    He’s got more Brownie points than anyone.

Bwhaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha Danny.

VANDENPLAS, alanp561, Sancho and 3 others like this.
  11. I’ll trade ya ten “likes” for every “trophy point”ya got. However ya have to throw in a few “post delete vetoes” with certificates of authenticity.

12. Roothawg

Roothawg

Mine are for sale at half of what he’s asking….plus no exchange rate for mine!

Sancho, Thor1 and twenty8 like this.
  13. Just for the sake of amusement just how many of my post have been deleted? HRP

Thor1 likes this.
  14. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Substitute how many deletes Danny has had to get to the answer….

Thor1 likes this.
  15. Only 3, heck, that ain't bad! :D HRP