Register now to get rid of these ads!

Random error?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by The_Cat_Of_Ages, May 18, 2022.

1. I’m getting it also. I haven’t been on here much lately, what’s up Loyd.

Thor1 and The_Cat_Of_Ages like this.
  2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Try it again.

There was about 25 posts that were off topic Moderator cleaning up / deleting going on.
    It’s possible the time you were trying was the same time a Moderator was cleaning up off topic posts.

Try again and let us know.

Moriarity and The_Cat_Of_Ages like this.

3. Still has error code for me.

4. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

5. Same ol crap brother, spreading body filler, sanding, spraying paint, cutting, buffing, pulling on a windshield knife, sweating, cussing, trying to make a living! Go back to the surgeon tomorrow, probably be back on the firetruck Saturday. Been a good couple of months off, except for having my shoulder cut on of course lol

Thor1, The_Cat_Of_Ages and wraymen like this.
  6. No problem on my end. HRP

The_Cat_Of_Ages likes this.
  7. Could it just be the OP’s link? I just tried to view the Big daddy gets his dream car thread and it works fine. The link is still a no go.

8. I would laugh and say, retirement can’t be too far away. That would be BS, I never was this busy when I was working. Always something going on. Painted my wagon! Looks great as long as your across the street and it’s foggy out. :)
    Hope the shoulder mends well and you have a great summer.

9. Maybe somehow my bookmark link got changed

wraymen likes this.
  10. Seems a thousand times better man, it's been a hard lived 52 years i guess lol. Everything is wearing out. But having 2 months off work taught me that I'm gonna enjoy retirement. 27 months from August!

11. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No errors here.

The_Cat_Of_Ages likes this.
  12. I'm assuming the post link was changed somehow, I have replaced the bookmark.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  13. Lloyd, be careful what you wish for, once you retire you will wonder how you got anything done before you retired, In my case I work harder and longer hours than I did before I retired. :rolleyes:HRP

14. If I retire, it'll only mean more paint and upholstery work lol.. but I enjoy working from the house, so that'll be a big plus. I've saved money not driving to work and eating at work lol

alanp561 likes this.