Register now to get rid of these ads!

Flatlander's Hot Rods, back from retirement

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by the flatlander, Jan 11, 2022.

1. the flatlander

the flatlander

Hot Rods, parts, fabrication, restoration, repair, turnkey cars. Reasonable rates. Still specializing in 28-34 Fords & parts. Same professional work, smaller shop. All major hot rod parts manufacturers. call/text email. see my info. located in central NC, near Greensboro. Alan, the "Flatlander" thx

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  2. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Alan: Wondering how long I'll last in retirement? The days are starting to get long. Gary at Cornhusker

3. the flatlander

the flatlander

Gary, retirement is for rich guys, not us. That plus hot rodding sure ain’t what it once ways. Probably most anywhere nowadays. I sold my properties in Va. , remarried, moved to NC . Wife has 30+ acres & I always wanted to build a big house...mistake . Step daughters moved on just she & I now. Plus spent all $ on house. Etc. So restarted sandblasting business again with son. Now back to work at 77. Still a little hot rod work, but have small shop at farm, no traffic. Still sell/ship to old friends & customers. (Vintage Air , Lokar etc) Now that Jack left , 16 weeks to get a order. Holley even bought our friends at Detroit Speed. Guess they want to buy everyone & mess it up....worse. Anyway enjoy “retirement “. You’ll see. Do what you like. Stay safe up there.