Register now to get rid of these ads!

What do y’all think of my 1932 roadster?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BrassMonkey1984, May 9, 2021.

?

1932 Roadster

Poll closed Jun 8, 2021.
  1. Yes

87.7%
  2. No

17.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[​IMG]

Gramps is gotta be just smiling with what you've done with this Classic Connection...Hows it been? more pics sharing those features that make it real...those light stands and the split bones look unique on the end...What did Gramps specialize in...Machining?

Looking at the fenders maybe he set them high for mud, snow or rough roads causing deflection to the tires...I'll bet that was common...It just looks almost hand set...

I was just thinking since you went back to the flatty have you considered swapping out the Fronts and adding the Lakes Style Headers...Maybe Gramps left you those...Really happy your having fun with it...and experiencing diferent vibes that represent periods are really cool in their own way...All Hotrod too...did he race it?

Did Gramps leave you any more pics of the Hotrod around this Life back then...this is such a great story...

2. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

I dig it just as it sits. To me, it seems like just the type of rod that would
    have been on the street 60-70 years ago. It doesn't look odd and I'm definitely
    not going to say it needs "this" or you should change "that". I hope you don't
    feel the need to change anything just for the sake of change, or to please
    anyone else.

KKrod and Stogy like this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Since there is a front fenderless connection with pipes it is a question to Brass of has he thought about revisiting a look that Grandpa ran back in the day...I would do it...if it were mine...and he did swap out the smallblock which is as sacred as any look you could run with this Vintage Hotrod...Here its a choice of 1957 or 53...Both Spot on Looks that this Veteran wore...both All Hotrod...

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  4. Flogknaw

Flogknaw
    from Texas

It’s a chefs kiss, some wider wheels would be a nice touch, but for sure a chefs miss