Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2022 Lone Star Roundup (what you driving)?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pecker head, Apr 6, 2022.

1. pecker head

pecker head

038B01F1-27D6-4388-B85E-17904E74235F.jpeg I’ll be driving down in the RPU, see ya at the BBQ.

2. pecker head

pecker head

3. hepme

hepme

really missed that show-best i've ever been to.

pecker head likes this.
  4. My 2 biggest swap meets are both in April and they have always been on consecutive weekends because they aren't that far apart and they never wanted to have to compete head to head. Well after a year and half of canceling, rescheduling, re-canceling, etc., this April, they are both taking what they can get while the getting is good on the same weekend. As a vendor, I've been paid up for both for a couple of years........ so now I'm forced to choose.
    I love the Round-Up and the potential buyers but the logistics of travel and setup really kick my 79-year-old butt. The other one is The New Braunfels Swap Meet though it's much bigger it has a puny car show, exactly the opposite of the Round-Up. But it's in my hometown with a lot less trouble to set up, etc. So my wore out body is telling me that we're going to the local swap meet and will be passing on the Lone Star Round-Up this year. :oops: :(

5. pecker head

pecker head

626886C2-78E0-4E7C-BC11-62F024AC0777.jpeg Where’s everyone at? Lol

6. zip357

zip357
    from fresno,tx

Hello I will be there.. flying in from Vegas. Anyone else coming in from Vegas?

pecker head likes this.
  7. BELLM

BELLM

Saw you leaving yesterday! Wanted to say hi but can't get around very good so missed a lot of folks and cars.

pecker head likes this.
  8. Texas John

Texas John

Another year where the Roundup and the New Braunfels Swap Meet are on the same weekend. That su*ks! I already have my annual 2 spaces at the New Braunfels swap meet, so I guess I will see how the turn-out is this year. Anyone else going to New Braunfels? I plan on bringing my '33 Roadster project to the meet to sell. Found a new "old" car that I like better and need to clear the shop floor.
    John

9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just wish the hell that you guys would start a new thread about the current years event rather tagging on last years thread.