Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My '32 ford coupe found it's way back home after 56 years

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Hapydz, May 16, 2013.

1. I sure hope the body stays where it is supposed to be for the rest of my life.I don't think that I will have to remove it again but I guess you can't be too sure about some things when you are messing with old cars.......LOL

2. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

Excellent Progress And Motivational To Others....Appreciated...

Hapydz likes this.
  3. And to think I bought this car the first time when I was about to turn 16 , a million years ago.....Ron

4. spudshaft

spudshaft

Car looks great, Ron.

Hapydz likes this.
  5. brando1956

brando1956

I've been on the HAMB for five years but had never noticed this thread. Just spent over 2 hours reading every post from beginning to end. This is an utterly fantastic story with the kind of ending many of us dream about. You are creating a genuine time machine. Wonder what will happen when you hit 88 MPH? You might not be transformed into your 16 y/o self but I'll bet you'll feel like it. Subscribed and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

6. 6sally6

6sally6

Di-'jew jus make that story up?!!! J/K
    Slick story and cool picture BTW!
    I LIKE IT!!!!
    6sally6

7. When I hit 88MPH I predict I will see some serious SH**......LOL

8. Anyone have a nice pair of '32 Ford headlights that you will part with for a fair price ?

Outback likes this.
  9. Ordered up a set of headlights that were on eBay, the other day.....

dana barlow likes this.
  10. Stumbled onto this thread for the first time today while I was waiting on the ladies shopping and just finished reading the whole thing. What a great story! I never parted with my first car but it hasn’t been on the road in nearly 30 years. You’re making quicker progress than me, so keep pushing!

Hapydz and Outback like this.
  11. In the early stages of planning to move this fall to Southern Ontario where we have family. I know the '39 will be coming with us but not sure yet about the ' 32 coupe or the track roadster. Will keep you posted.....

drdave likes this.
  12. 6inarow

6inarow

Oh, it has to go with you!!!!

drdave, Hapydz and Finn Jensen like this.
  13. As it turns out, I don't think we will be moving just yet. Maybe somewhere down the line but not yet ....

Outback, SS327, drdave and 1 other person like this.
  14. Beautifully said.......

15. oliver westlund

oliver westlund

Bummer, just saw this, set local for 30 bucks

16. Pictures ?

17. oliver westlund

oliver westlund

Just looked and didnt see em, could look some more, they were 30 bucks and new in the box. Will post link if i find em

18. Spent some time out in the shop today.....Thought I had better get my rear in gear if I want to drive this baby again, while I can still .. .....Hope to post some new photos soon......Stay tuned........

19. Nailhead A-V8

Nailhead A-V8

Awesome story!...That crease in the RH door is the dead giveaway...hope you leave it...please upload a video of your first drive/burnout!

Hapydz likes this.
  20. I'm sure that the crease will stay, Nailhead and I'm glad you liked the story ! Ron

Dick Stevens and Lucky667 like this.