Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Glad we have rules

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 61SuperMonza, Mar 25, 2021.

1. twenty8

twenty8

Hmmmm......... fishing forum versus hot rod forum. Some would say there might be some personality differences between the two demographics. And if you fit into the ven diagram overlap, that's great. I find that information is free-flowing and abundant here on the HAMB. What I also see is that a lot of questions are asked by people who have a preconception about the answers they want to hear, and become argumentative when their ideas are proven to be wrong. This is a very silly thing to do for two reasons. Firstly, you are turning your back on the chance to learn and benefit from the knowledge available. Secondly, around here, you are painting a huge target on your back for both some good natured ribbing and some rather pointed remarks. After all, it's not a fishing forum.......:D (The laughing face should tell you that's a joke...)

The information is here for those that truly seek it.............;)

alanp561, hotrodjack33 and Budget36 like this.
  2. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

When I first joined I thought you all were a bunch of grumpy fu*ks, now I am one, so git the hell outta my shop…..

3. adam401

adam401

I love when people come here and ask what their car is worth or about decoding the vin. If its a pre war Ford I'm gonna message them and make them an offer. Then I'm gonna go there and buy that car and all the tools and all the parts and his Grampas hat. Then Im gonna sell the stuff I dont want to you guys. See thats what you call an opportunity squares.

Lone Star Mopar and hotrodjack33 like this.
  4. A 2 B

A 2 B
    from SW Ontario

LOL,Yeah, especially the guys without cameras. They were terrible liars.

alanp561 and twenty8 like this.
  5. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

61SuperMonza....I see you've come around a bit and that is commendable. I know this situation didn't happen on the hamb but I think if someone reaches out for info..and you can help..you should. I don't care what their motivations are. I help as many people as I can...and I think it ultimately helps out our hobby/passions and widens our knowledge base. Also: Capitalism. It's in our long term interest that our hobby has great $$ value.

Anderson and rusty valley like this.
  6. 5window

5window

As a kid a friend of mine's mom was really hot. His dad was pretty controlling. She ran off with the church choirmaster or organist,I forget. Left her kids-not a good thing.

7. jerry rigged

jerry rigged

I once tried to re-open a two year old picture thread, but it must have had a "DNR" order...:D

alanp561 and Budget36 like this.
  8. cabong

cabong

Good thing you sold it, 'cause whoever built it mounted the headlights too close to the ground.....Illegal in a lotta states !!

alanp561, Budget36 and hotrodjack33 like this.
  9. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I did take it out for one last drive before I sold it:eek:
    01gif.gif

alanp561 and Budget36 like this.
  10. Budget36

Budget36

Oh my, we all in trouble, Jack has found a new computer skill…

alanp561 likes this.
  11. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

0.0001gif.gif

12. 5window

5window

I figure this gentleman works either in HR or Customer Support.

loudbang likes this.
  13. lippy

lippy
    from Ks