Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Sick Week 2022

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greasemonkey54, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Tom Bailey, the guy who holds the record for the fastest pass at drag week, has put together a drag and drive event next week in Florida. Anyone on here running it?

https://www.sickthemagazine.com/sick-week

2. Good time to be in a warmer climate.:)

3. Interesting. Tom is a cool guy and keeps some fast company. Wish I was in Florida for this one.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

It seams you'd need an 8 second quarter mile street car or faster to compete. Sounds like windmills and computers to me.

kevinrevin likes this.

5. ^^^yea I agree, still lots of fun. I wonder if and what the classes will be. I am sure there will be a group of crazy fast Pro Mods with plates on them.:rolleyes:

Just Gary and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. squirrel

squirrel

I think there are several classes. Kind of a long haul for me...but I know a bunch of the guys from Drag Week who are going.

7. They have a gasser and hot rod class. I'm curious to see how it goes. It says all 350 slots are spoken for