Register now to get rid of these ads!

NICK CONTI'S 23 T "LOW BUCK BUCKET"

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by lowbuckbucket, Jan 26, 2022.

1. lowbuckbucket

lowbuckbucket
    from tempe az

While it has been in a limbo for about 18 years, my mother has passed it onto me. I'm Dom Conti former associate editor at Street Rodder and of course his son. When he passed my mother had a hard time letting go of the car, she did move it to my sisters heated garage where it currently is awaiting transport from the Detroit area to central Oregon where I currently reside. I had seen threads asking what happened to it, well here it is. When it gets here, I will be replacing the fuel pump and probably going to have to replace the tires and find some new pie crust cut slicks for it as I'm sure the 23-year-old ones may not be happy with the driving I'm planning. She did death wobble at 45 so that will need to be addressed and I may change the gauges and just go over everything. well hope to see y'all out and about!

Attached Files:

2. Hello, I remember the article. Sorry about your loss, but I know you'll get the little bugs worked out, and drive it with pride.

lowbuckbucket and loudbang like this.
  3. Welcome to the HAMB life. Looks like a neat rod.

lowbuckbucket likes this.